Regular Contributor

How wonderful UPS is.  I placed my order on Sunday with a scheduled delivery on 9/10.  My package was to be delivered thru UPS and then transferred to the USMail. I was just  notified that UPS will be in my area and my package will be delivered by them today.  Thank u UPS.

Trusted Contributor

Ups and fedex are  reliable for the most part, post office...omg...terrible lately..last week my package was delivered to a house that has been empty for two years, I finally found it, no thanks to them.

Take time every day to enjoy where you are without a need to fix it
Honored Contributor

I prefer UPS to FedEx.  But only for tracking.  UPS is more specific.  But both are excellent. 

Honored Contributor

I don't get these notices but they're indicated on my shipping info when I track delivery. You never know anymore how or when your goods will arrive except for fedex which others have said too.

Honored Contributor

After several mishaps through the years with deliveries, we finally got a post office box. Since getting it, I’ve ordered one thing and it worked. For us peace of mind. 

Honored Contributor

I don't want to rain on anyone's parade, but I've gotten that notice on more than one occasion when it did not happen.  (The UPS "we'll be in your area....." notice.).  I just don't trust UPS as much these days as I used to.  Especially not their tracking info.

Trusted Contributor

@I am appleblossom I'm sure UPSers are happy to hear their work is appreciated.