Honored Contributor

@software wrote:

@Shanus wrote:

@SilleeMee wrote:

What happened to the bats? Were they taken somewhere else? @Shanus

@SilleeMee  I requested (before hiring) that the bats not be harmed. The guys brought cute little crate/bird cages and I assume the bats were in there and went on the truck to a place where they would be set free. 

That's what I asked for and paid for.....I don't have a way to know what happened when they left my property. When this service was recommended to me, they were my choice because they claimed to not harm the bats because of the good they do in nature. 

Bats are important in nature, but not as house-mates!

I paid $1000 last year to get rid of squirrels, now they're back.

Can I borrow your guy??

@software. If you can believe it, he only specializes in bats!!

Honored Contributor

@Shanus

I don't recall reading about your problem before now, but you have my undying admiration.

We live in the country, lots of big spiders, snakes and any other thing you can think of (including bats) and I can handle any of them........EXCEPT THE BATS! 

I literally would sell my house, lock, stock and barrel, and simply live in my car (if I didn't fall over and die first), if I found even one bat in my house. 

I'm totally, completely, 100%, unequivocally terrified of those things!

Honored Contributor

@Mominohio wrote:

@Shanus

I don't recall reading about your problem before now, but you have my undying admiration.

We live in the country, lots of big spiders, snakes and any other thing you can think of (including bats) and I can handle any of them........EXCEPT THE BATS! 

I literally would sell my house, lock, stock and barrel, and simply live in my car (if I didn't fall over and die first), if I found even one bat in my house. 

I'm totally, completely, 100%, unequivocally terrified of those things!

@Mominohio  Thank Heavens, they're gone now...killing bugs out in the wild, I hope. I never saw them. They were found during a house inspection, but you're not the only one who's happy they're no longer here.