Honored Contributor

Nothing exciting ... just a bit of trivia.

I've been out for hours up to docs on "Madison Ave.", and traffic is just awful.  UN is in session and everything on the East Side slows to a crawl.... so I just got home.  Stopped at the deli and picked up two slices and a beer for a late lunch.

Hot dogs and beans/cole slaw for supper!   Devils food cake for dessert!

Honored Contributor

I'll take 2 slices and a beer anytime.  That would be me in session.

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Esteemed Contributor

Yummm to your lunch and dinner.   After all that traffic another beer with supper would be warranted.  Maybe save dessert for later and enjoy with sips of Franjelico.

The eyes through which you see others may be the same as how they see you.
Honored Contributor

@Preds - especially 2 slices of NY pizza!

Respected Contributor

I'll take one slice and two beers.Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@VanSleepy wrote:

I'll take one slice and two beers.Smiley Happy

@VanSleepy

and add one nap .... I'm all set!

Honored Contributor

@Preds wrote:

I'll take 2 slices and a beer anytime.  That would be me in session.

Two slices and a shot of Jack Daniels for me.  Not a beer drinker but I can do whisky without even the pizzas, much less water or soda.  

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Honored Contributor

@ALRATIBA

Sounds good, make mine 2 slices and a gingerale.  

Add some chili to that dog and I'm down for dinner too.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

@ALRATIBAI can't even imagine!  Won't go near the City while the UN is in session, especially when a President is there, too.  That's always been a time for traffic nightmares.

I was in the City Saturday just to go from Penn Station to the theater - "walls" of people and cars.   No UN traffic involved!

Honored Contributor

@millieshops wrote:

@ALRATIBAI can't even imagine!  Won't go near the City while the UN is in session, especially when a President is there, too.  That's always been a time for traffic nightmares.

I was in the City Saturday just to go from Penn Station to the theater - "walls" of people and cars.   No UN traffic involved!

@millieshops wrote:

@millieshops

I live on the East Side - not far from the UN ... traffic is unreal when it's in session!