Esteemed Contributor

My husband got in to ER Saturday morning wiht severe pain, diagnosed as sciatic nerve, got some narcotics for pain, and he's only getting to go to the doctor tomorrow at 8 AM. He's only without pain when he's lying down or sitting in the recliner.  We live in an apt. long hallway to the elevater - he cannot walk that far, so my daughter came this morning and moved the car to the side by the steps that is close to our apt. That worked for us getting here to my other daughter's to take care of the twins. He's noticed this morning one leg is weaker than the other, so I'm concerned and I did put him on our prayer line, but am asking if you would pray for his healing too? Thank you much and God bless you.

Valued Contributor

Prayers are being sent for your husband and family.

Honored Contributor

My dear friend ,of course I will pray. Take care of yourself..You need to be strong to help him get better Heart

Esteemed Contributor

@gloriajean, sending prayers for him and your family.  I hope that the doctor has good news for him and that he is feeling much better after his doctor visit tomorrow.

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Valued Contributor

Prayers for your husband and you.  Please keep us posted on how he is doing.

Esteemed Contributor

I will keep you informed.  Thanks for caring and for your prayers, all of you. It is very much appreciated!  

Respected Contributor

@gloriajean Your poor husband. I can relate so much. The pain is excrusiating and no you can't walk. I finally ended up having back surgery as a disc was herniated and putting pressure on my sciatic nerve. It did help  some but I still need steroid shots for a few months after. I have spinal stenosis. Has he had a CT scan or an MRI yet. It's need to determine why he has the sciatic pain. No pain meds helped me either. 

Esteemed Contributor

Done....said for both you and your husband. Please let us know when he's feeling better.  Take care of yourself,too@gloriajean

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Honored Contributor

@gloriajean@Sorry to hear that your DH is suffering.I will pray for him to be healed and pain free once again.

Honored Contributor

Prayers for your DH and family.  You take care of yourself too so you can take care of DH.

C0A2BBE2-9374-40F4-B76A-E345EF97CCFF.jpeg