Honored Contributor

@gloriajean......In a few minutes I will be getting ready for bed.  The last thing I do when I get into bed is say my prayers.  Your DH will be at the top of the list.  My prayers will be for him, you, your family, and those taking care of him.

Know well how painful anything to do with the spine can be.  About a year ago I fell and fractured my T11.  Went through therapy in a physical therapy place, then had PT in my home for 4 weeks......  And to this day, I still have some really bad days....especially when the weather changes.  

You take care of yourself, he will be needing you for a while.

Still get your enlightening emails.  Keep them coming.  And thank you for them.

Esteemed Contributor

gloriajean, I am adding my prayers and wishes for a speedy recovery for your husband.  I am also sending good vibes to you to help you during this frightening situation.  I live with the horrible sciatic pain so I am aware of how debilitating it is.  Please keep us advised of your husband's condition.  Heart

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Trusted Contributor

Amazing how many people suffer with this---myself included.

Will keep you both in my prayers.

Honored Contributor

@gloriajean

I posted a prayer for your husband.  Not sure what happened to it.  I wanted to let you know that I will be praying for your husband.  I know how bad that pain can be.  My dad had sciatica.  Please know that I will be praying.

Esteemed Contributor

@gloriajean, you and your DH are in my prayers.  I hope he gets relief soon.  Good luck with the medical appointment!  LM

Esteemed Contributor

Prayers for your DH, you and your family.  Also for all that wil be working to help bring a resolution to your DH's health issue.  May he have relief soon.

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Respected Contributor

@gloriajean  Add me to the list who will be praying for your husband to get relief from his pain.  Take care of yourself too.  Please keep us updated. 

......You look like I need a drink.....
Honored Contributor

Prayers up for you, husband and family in this difficult, trying circumstance.

Honored Contributor

gloriajean,

Just made a prayer for your dear husband.  May he have an easy diagnosis and quick recovery.

Blessings to you and your family! 

Respected Contributor

Adding my prayers for your dear hubby, Gloria. 

❤️🙏❤️