Honored Contributor

I looked to see what the TSV is for today 11-6-18....there are two listed!!

When did QVC start having two TSV's on one day....one is a toothbrush - there was a toothbrush on Sunday of this week.  Anyone know?

Honored Contributor

@Mom2Dogs wrote:

I looked to see what the TSV is for today 11-6-18....there are two listed!!

When did QVC start having two TSV's on one day....one is a toothbrush - there was a toothbrush on Sunday of this week.  Anyone know?

@Mom2Dogs

QVC has been extending the time on certain TSV’s.

Honored Contributor

Re: Two TSV's??

[ Edited ]

@Mom2Dogs

Today's (11/6) TSV is the Christmas tree.  However, QVC has been holding over TSVs for multiple days, they have been doing this for several weeks now.  The previous day's TSV is still called a TSV, so that's naturally a bit confusing.  

Just enter TSV in the search bar.  You'll see all past TSVs that are still held over as a TSV, plus today's TSV, plus upcoming TSVs that you can buy right now.  

Honored Contributor

There's so much "stuff" when you look for the TSV that I can't figure out which item is TODAY'S TSV.  Then if it doesn't sell out, they continue to post it which continues to confuse the issue.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Thanks all....I rarely look at the home page, so I was a tad confused...mystery solved.

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

There's so much "stuff" when you look for the TSV that I can't figure out which item is TODAY'S TSV.  Then if it doesn't sell out, they continue to post it which continues to confuse the issue.

it really confusing who has to patience to look thru that 

Honored Contributor

Listing multiple TSVs started around the first of the year.  It goes in with the insider magazine.  Instead of getting various days of sneak peak through the month, now you see a couple days worth of TSVs.