Esteemed Contributor

I've been told I look like Victoria Principal, Linda Rondstadt, and Marie Osmond.  My husband looks like Joe Montana.  Our daughter gets told she looks like Jessica Alba and Leah Remini.  My dog looks like Lassie!! Woman LOL

Respected Contributor

@JFD12 wrote:

@SloopJohnB Bridget Moynahan ... Tom Brady's ex.... gaahhhh!! Your daughter must be beautiful! I am still trying to process TB12 leaving us!! I cannot!! 😭

@JFD12   Thank you, yes, she is very pretty.  Must have gotten her looks from her dad.  LOL

I would give everything I own just to have you back again.......David Gates of Bread
Respected Contributor

@Citrine1 wrote:

I've been told I look like Victoria Principal, Linda Rondstadt, and Marie Osmond.  My husband looks like Joe Montana.  Our daughter gets told she looks like Jessica Alba and Leah Remini.  My dog looks like Lassie!! Woman LOL

@Citrine1   Wow, sounds like you have a beautiful family & Lassie to boot!  

I would give everything I own just to have you back again.......David Gates of Bread
Esteemed Contributor

Awww, thank you @SloopJohnB .  My husband and I are old now, so we don't look so great anymore.  LOL. Daughter and dog are beauties!!

Respected Contributor

@Citrine1 wrote:

I'd be ecstatic if I was told I looked anything like Victoria Principal.  Remember watching her on Dallas and always thought she was so beautiful.  Also remember when she was on Q for a time selling her skincare line.

Respected Contributor

@Citrine1 wrote:

Awww, thank you @SloopJohnB .  My husband and I are old now, so we don't look so great anymore.  LOL. Daughter and dog are beauties!!

@Citrine1   Awwww, I betcha you two still look pretty darn good!

Esteemed Contributor

@KKJ wrote:

@Citrine1 wrote:

I'd be ecstatic if I was told I looked anything like Victoria Principal.  Remember watching her on Dallas and always thought she was so beautiful.  Also remember when she was on Q for a time selling her skincare line.

Thanks @KKJ .  That's when I used to hear it the most -- when Dallas was on.  I was in my 20's at the time (I think).  

Regular Contributor

I thought of another funny one today ...lol...

Did anyone here used to watch Knots Landing?

One time, back in the day, two of my sisters were out and about.

Someone stopped and said to one sister, "OMG... your eyes are beautiful, you look just like Abby (Donna Mills) from Knots Landing!!" Then she turns to my other sister and says, "Oh, and you look like Karen!" 😂😂😂

They still laugh about it... 

Super Contributor

When I was in my 20's I was often told I looked like Judy Garland.  I was a checker at Safeway and one customer always called me Ida, because he thought I looked like Ida Lupino.  For those of you that don't recognize that name she was a movie star from the 40's.  I'm 83 now, so it made mor sense back in the 60's.  My husband was often told (many years ago) he looked like James Garner.  Of course, now in we're both our 80's and neither of us resemble anyone famous, just old folksSmiley Happy

Super Contributor

Me - Bernadette Peters

Hubby - Sean Connery