Trusted Contributor

Back when I had cheek bones many moons ago I was told I looked like Loretta Young, Marissa Berenson and Jaclyn Smith.

I have been an ash blond my entire adult life so funny I would be compared to brunettes.  I never saw the similarities.

Trusted Contributor

@azgal wrote:

When I was a senior in high school I was told I looked like Peggy Lipton.  Mod Squad, anyone?

@azgal I wanted to be her!

Regular Contributor

🥰❤️🌻❤️ Thank you .. to you, and everyone else! ❤️

Honored Contributor

Many moons ago I was told I looked like Cher!   Not in the least!  That was his pick up line!

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Esteemed Contributor

I was always told I looked like Julia Louis-Dreyfus (Elaine on Seinfeld).  We are the same age and had the exact same hair!    My son resembles a young Keifer Sutherland .   Oddly his name is Keith and we used to call him Keither as a baby, who knew?!  (LOL)

Respected Contributor

My dad always said my mom looked like actress Jennifer Jones...and there is definitely a resemblance!

This is Jennifer Jones:   JENNIFERjones.jpg

Valued Contributor
I’ve been told many times Ann Wilson from “Heart”
Valued Contributor

@JFD12  You are correct.

Mod Squad was a really popular show. Peggy played an undercover cop. 

“We should be too big to take offense and too noble to give it.” Abraham Lincoln
Valued Contributor

@LuvSoCal Me Too!

“We should be too big to take offense and too noble to give it.” Abraham Lincoln
Respected Contributor

@Malcontent   I think I look like Cruella de Vil when I am late getting my roots done.  LOL

I would give everything I own just to have you back again.......David Gates of Bread