Valued Contributor

Re: Twilight Time (formerly Any retirees...)

[ Edited ]

Hello, friends.  Lakk, you are really getting your place spiffed up.  It sounds nice.  I'm glad you are rid of the trouble across the street. 

Shosh, thanks for the info about the central air unit.  Unfortunately,  this unit is 23 yrs old and needs a new compressor but, because of freon issues, just need to get a new unit.  So, as it turns out, you can stop a Trane, it just takes 23 years to do it.   As if that weren't enough, I got a letter that my car is being recalled because of a power steering problem.  Something else to deal with.  

Well, enough of the excitement around here.  It's amazing how much trouble a person can get into just staying at home minding their own business!  Moondance, Banker, and everyone, take care and keep cool.

Super Contributor

Fallen Angel I hope you can get  a new a/c  unit and the car recall taken care of  soon. Above all take care of yourself and let us know how your doing.

Super Contributor

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MOONDANCE

Contributor

Thank you,Lakk...65 and still going strong.It goes so fast,doesn't it?

This is who i want for my birthday,but i don't think hubby would approve.

Valued Contributor

Happy Birthday, Moondance!  Ah, Clint Walker - I remember him.  It's hot and getting hotter here.  They are predicting 106 and 107 for the weekend.

Contributor

@Fallen Angel wrote:

Happy Birthday, Moondance!  Ah, Clint Walker - I remember him.  It's hot and getting hotter here.  They are predicting 106 and 107 for the weekend.

Thank you,Fallen Angel...I know Clint doesn't look like this anymore...but who looks like they did 30 or more years ago?

We've been lucky the past few days...it's in the upper 70's & lower 80's,here...and low humidity.

I feel for you,sweetie....i'm a bear when it's hot.We don't even have our A/C on,right now...

Have a good one...and thanks again.

Super Contributor

Ladies,

I am not going to be posting anymore, this system is just ridiculous and the enjoyment is gone. We've had a lot of fun in the past on this and the old thread, nine years I think. It's no longer fun.  I wish you happiness and good health. Take care.