Super Contributor

Has anyone ever been to the Tuscan Gem show.?  If so can you tell me something’s about it and where you stayed. 

Thanks

Honored Contributor

Re: Tuscan gem show

[ Edited ]

@crazered.  Are you referring to the Tucson Gem Show or someplace in Italy?

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Super Contributor

I have attended the Tucson Gem show five times.  Get ready to see a wide variety of jewelry and fashion accessories. You will need credentials to be admitted to the wholesale section.  Enjoy the great weather, landscape, food, and Mountain View’s.  Regarding a place to stay, I usually select based on Trip Advisor.  Enjoy - it is very interesting and fun for any jewelry lover.

Respected Contributor

I live in Tucson and some years I go and others I don’t. The name is a little deceiving because there are many dozens of gem shows all around town, often in tents, at hotels or other venues. Some vendors just rent a motel room and sell their products from there. During the final weekend there is a large show at the convention center which has many fabulous displays as well as thousands of items to purchase.

You can find loose gems, beads, jewelry, fossils, rough material, you name it, it’s probably sold at the gem show!

Super Contributor

Tuscan Arizona

Respected Contributor

I believe the city is spelled:   Tucson

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is unkind

Respected Contributor

I've been to Tuscany and love it!  Didn't know they have a gem show!   Oh, Tucson AZ!  Makes a big difference! 

Respected Contributor

I live near there (Tucson AZ) and have gone a few years.  Park miles away, hotter than a bread bakers belt buckle, can't get in to the major bead tent/building unless you have the magic pass and are a vendor, grrrrrrr

The main part for the public is wonderful but if you don't like crowds don't go.

Respected Contributor

@crazered wrote:

Has anyone ever been to the Tuscan Gem show.?  If so can you tell me something’s about it and where you stayed. 

Thanks

@crazeredDon't feel bad about the spelling error.  I didn't spell in correctly either until I lived here and saw it everywhere.  I hope other posters don't look at my spelling because it is not the best Woman Embarassed

Hope you enjoy the gem show!