Respected Contributor

Re: Turn signals are not rocket science!

OP I live in Pennsylvania also.  Contrary to what my husband would say, I am a patient driver.  Not that I don't get annoyed.   I try to be as patient as possible when out and about.

The thing that makes me craziest is drivers who tailgate even when I am already exceeding the speed limit.  Sometimes there is just no where to go especially when traffic is in front of me.   There has been several times, I have pulled off the road to let them go around me.  

Esteemed Contributor

What gets me is when I am behind a cop, and he doesn't use his turn signal when he's going to turn!

Are you freakin' kidding me with this stuff?!

They are supposed to follow the law just like the rest of us peons.

If they saw that I didn't use my turn signal to indicate that I was going to make a turn, you bet your sweet bippy that they would pull me over and give a ticket for that.

But somehow it's okay when they don't use their turn signal?

I don't freakin' think so!

The Sky looks different when you have someone you love up there.
Respected Contributor

I used to like to drive. Not anymore. I drive country roads. I do use 95 but you never know what might happen. Usually some kind of risk is involved. 

Honored Contributor

@Anonymous032819 wrote:

What gets me is when I am behind a cop, and he doesn't use his turn signal when he's going to turn!

Are you freakin' kidding me with this stuff?!

They are supposed to follow the law just like the rest of us peons.

If they saw that I didn't use my turn signal to indicate that I was going to make a turn, you bet your sweet bippy that they would pull me over and give a ticket for that.

But somehow it's okay when they don't use their turn signal?

I don't freakin' think so!

He probably did surveillance/undercover work.  My husband rarely uses a turn signal also, I remind him all the time.

Regular Contributor

That is one of my pet peeves also.  We use to go visit our son a state over.  We would have to take 2 cars since they didn't have enough room in theirs for us.  We would plead for him to use his turn signal and sometimes he did but most times he didn't so we would end up lost in a strange place because he decided to turn somewhere, with no warning, and then we couldn't get over to follow him.  We ended up on the highway and had to exit to call him to get directions to where they were going.  Thank god for GPS but now they live with us so no more of that.  

Respected Contributor

Maybe their blinker has run out of fluid.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Scooby Doo wrote:

Maybe their blinker has run out of fluid.

Image result for laughing gif @Scooby Doo best answer ever!!!

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Honored Contributor

I can’t stand when someone drives with their blinker on the whole time! Does’t the clicking sound drive them nuts?
Respected Contributor

I love “not rocket science “! This is the way I feel about using headlights dusk/dawn/RAIN/snow! Why the lack of interest?
Respected Contributor

When two cars approach an intersection at the same time, there are rules that determine which car "goes first" For example one car going straight would have right away to opposing car that is turning. But NO.....the car going straight will stay stopped and WAVE for the car turning to go ahead.

It is not like we get to an intersection and then the cars make a mutual decision as to who has the right of way.