Honored Contributor

Re: Try and help me remember the name of an older book, on the line of a magazine....

Quality Gal,

I just now rushed to write "Ideal" as a possibility.

Do I ever believe in the power of thought.  Your remembrance reached me.

I am telling the truth.

Honored Contributor

Re: Try and help me remember the name of an older book, on the line of a magazine....

@golding76 wrote:

Quality Gal,

I just now rushed to write "Ideal" as a possibility.

Do I ever believe in the power of thought.  Your remembrance reached me.

I am telling the truth.

@golding76   Funny you should say that. The one word I thought it might be was get this: Remembrance.  

Shall we play the lottery?  LOL

Reflections was the name of the publication

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I'm ready for the lottery if you are.  LOL

Really, I was chewing on my second bit of pizza when "Ideal" sprang into my mind.  Nothing other than your remembrance (that reached me) could have made that happen.  I was thunderstruck by the way I thought of it "out of the blue."

It truly was out of the blue, the universe.  From your memory, to the universe, to me.  Weird.   

p.s.  Your "s" did not make it through to me.  I remembered only "Ideal."

Honored Contributor

@golding76   Me too, just setting here typing something else and it slammed into my brain.  We better call, Guiness..LOL

Honored Contributor

@Porcelain wrote:

Playgirl? Woman LOL

@Porcelain - first time I've laughed out loud in over 6 weeks.  Thanks so much.

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Honored Contributor

@gidgetgh wrote:

@Porcelain wrote:

Playgirl? Woman LOL

@Porcelain - first time I've laughed out loud in over 6 weeks.  Thanks so much.

Oh honey you made my day. Thank you so much for telling me that. Heart

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Regular Contributor

[ Edited ]

Please help.I can't remember the name of the book but I think the cover was blue...Image may contain: text that says 'Nobody Sideof Oona lilary Mantel Out and Mirror LONG BRIGHT DEAR EDWARD UNTIL SacH A-NEHISI COATES HOFFMAN DANCER KNOW NAME ROBERT HARRIS SECOND THIS TENDER LAND ASK AGAIN MOMENT Gottlieb MAYBE LIFT TALK THE ISLAND KATE ATKINSON RICSKY Disappearin HISTORY ALL YOU LEFT ME NEIL GAIMAN THELAST COLONY RICHARD DAWKIN THEGRATI CHARLAINE HARRIS NORA ROBERIS Jennifer rusie SHERRILYN KENYON singularity alastair NORA reynolds ROBERTS'....LOL!

Honored Contributor

@SoX 

Did you see the game last night?

sorry to go off text...have to catch SOX quickly, she’s fast.

@Porcelain 

Thanks for the Giggle 🤭 

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor

@qualitygal 

Sunset?