Honored Contributor

Try and help me remember the name of an older book, on the line of a magazine....

It had beautful pictures in it.  sometimes it also had sayings on the page too.  It was more of a book than a magazine.  Covers were shiny.  It was just an enjoyable book for the eyes.  Nothing more than really nice pictures.  I want to say, I got to enjoyed it in the 70's to 80's time period.  That's all I can remember on it.  

If you have a clue or an idea, feel free to throw it out there. Thanks.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Try and help me remember the name of an older book, on the line of a magazine....

Arizona Highways?

Honored Contributor

Re: Try and help me remember the name of an older book, on the line of a magazine....

Playgirl? Woman LOL

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Darn!  I can see it in my "mind's eye."  Heavy paper stock.  Lush and deep colors.

A little bit of narrative gracing the pages.  We bought it for special occasions or if a photo topic caught our interest.

It would be displayed prominently at booksellers.

Nuts!  Can't remember its name.  Did the name begin with an "S"?

Teachers very often had them.

The one I have in mind was not from the list of popular magazines, but it did enjoy popularity.  It was pricey.  As I wrote, the paper stock was heavy.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@qualitygal   National Geographic?....DW

Honored Contributor

I think it was one word name of the book.  Ugggh making me crazy.  Can't find anything yet with my !

Honored Contributor

Yes, I am certain its name is one word, too.

Regular Contributor

Reminisce

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I just remembered it!!  Thanks ladies!