Occasional Visitor

When I click to play a video, I get a black box. When I emailed customer service, they basically told me to check with my internet provider.  Youtube videos and every other video I want to watch is just fine. To me, this seems like a QVC issue. Has anyone else had a problem or know of a fix? 

Honored Contributor

@Amy in Antioch

I am using Google Chrome.

Normally I CAN play videos, but they are "frozen", so nothing plays.  This has been going on for a while now.  

Respected Contributor

Re: Trouble viewing videos

[ Edited ]

@Amy in Antioch wrote:

When I click to play a video, I get a black box. When I emailed customer service, they basically told me to check with my internet provider.  Youtube videos and every other video I want to watch is just fine. To me, this seems like a QVC issue. Has anyone else had a problem or know of a fix?

This was happening to me also but it was on all videos including YouTube. I was using Google Chrome. It was not happening on Internet Explorer. I'm sorry, I don't know how to fix it. My son, who is an IT engineer, was home Easter and he fixed it for me. He said it had something to do with updates on my computer and not something that I did wrong. Hope you are able to get it straightened out!

"Kindness is like snow ~It beautifies everything it covers"
-Kahlil Gibran
Esteemed Contributor

I use Google Chrome and get the videos but no sound.