Honored Contributor

Anyone else have trouble today?  I'm on my iPad, using Safari and I had tried to log in maybe 25-30 times this afternoon.

It populates my pre-saved email address and saved password and when I hit enter, I get the little spinning wheel and then it stops spinning and just sits there like it doesn't react at all to what I was trying to do.

So, I decided I just wasn't going to tackle it right now, read a few posts, then switched to another forum and then back to Community Chat and bingo, I was logged in.

Strange stuff.

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Respected Contributor

Yeah, mine's been doing that exact thing all day and just now was able to log in.

Honored Contributor

Re: Trouble logging in 2/7

[ Edited ]

@gidgetgh   Try downloading and temporarily using a different browser.  There is an ongoing, long-time problem between QVC and Safari which can't be fixed.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Yes, I had that same problem this morning several times.  I thought something was wrong with my internet or iPad.  I tried with my phone and got right in.  When I tried the iPad again, it was fine.

Different from the trouble I had yesterday when the whole Q site was unavailable for a while.

🤷‍♀️

Honored Contributor

Yeah, it was a pain today.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Esteemed Contributor

I had no trouble logging in, but it looks like they did something to the website this morning.  Does the format of the product pages look different to you? 

Everything is there, just organized differently.

And it looks like they addressed the complaint many of us had about not seeing the full price of items in Order Status.  They are visible to me now.

So thankful for that!

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624   A few years ago I had a problem retrieving my email via Safari on my iPhone.  Went to a Verizon store where it was fixed, but I was told "Safari and Apple do not play well together."   I have found any number of ways that analysis rings true.

Super Contributor

On and off today can't add item to cart.  No idea why. Good day to save.

Honored Contributor

@millieshops wrote:

@Kachina624   A few years ago I had a problem retrieving my email via Safari on my iPhone.  Went to a Verizon store where it was fixed, but I was told "Safari and Apple do not play well together."   I have found any number of ways that analysis rings true.

Safari is an Apple app.

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Trusted Contributor

@millieshops Apple doesn't play well with anything. When I was an accountant we constantly had problems with customers using an Apple device. They couldn't download most of our documents. 

My son-in-law works in IT and said this is purposely done so that you need to use Apple products exclusively for the best outcome.