Valued Contributor
I checked the tracking tonight on one of my orders. I'm in Michigan and tracking said it was delivered to Fallbrook , CA today. I called CS and they said they were having problems with tracking numbers and were working on it and all was well and my package was on the way.

Has anyone else encountered this problem?
Contributor

I called customer service yesterday. I live in PA and my tracking info shows delivered to Las Vegas. Was told nothing and CS said "all is fine". Hope she's correct!!!!

Super Contributor

I live in Massachusetts. A recent order tracking said my order was delivered to California. Two days ago. BUT it was delivered to the correct address here in Massachusetts today. I think there's a good chance you'll get your order.

Respected Contributor

It will be fine once your package gets scanned into the system. Most Shippers Re-Use Tracking # 

~A Picture is Worth a Thousand Words~
New Contributor

I never received my Rachel Ray dishes I ordered & of course the color is on the "wait-list" now!! Then they sent me a cube heater & now I have to send it back. I have a broken foot in a hard boot & cane, so that it is "kind of" difficult to do right now. All were sent FedEx -vs- UPS. Frustrating!!!

Frequent Contributor

Re: Tracking number issues

[ Edited ]

Tuesday i noticed that an order I placed on November 11 had shipped and was delivered to my porch in Sparks, NV.  The problem is I live in Philadelphia and that the order supposedly delivered was delivered on September 26, 2016!  Knew right away that there must be a computer glitch.  Called CS and they told me FEDEX was having issues with their tracking system and that it was being worked on.  Meanwhile I was told if I didn't get the item by this weekend to call CS again.  Well, I received my order yesterday, Wednesday!  So all is ok.  More than likely all of you will receive your orders you just may not be able to track it via computer.  jUst be vigilant - if you don't receive item by estimated delivery date call CS.

Trusted Contributor

Just talked to someone at CS at QVC and she told me the problem is on THEIR end.  Who knows what the correct answer is.....it had two orders of mine shipped to states I didn't live in and the delivery date to me was BEFORE I even ordered the items!

Valued Contributor

@ballyk Thanks for posting this. After reading replies on this and several other threads, this seems to be a widespread issue with the Q's shipping.

I am having the exact same experience as you.  Ordered Nov 14, 2016.  On Nov 15th my Order Status said Shipped (i should have been suspicious there, usually too quick for the Q), and the tracking info said it had been delivered to Illinois in Sept. 2016 (I'm in CT).

Since then i've been checking my cc to see if the payment was deducted for the purchase.  Nope.  This makes me think that although i was given a false tracking number leading me to believe it was on its way to my (real) home, my purchase still has not even left the warehouse.  Otherwise, i assume they would have charged me for it by now.

Well, it's either shenanigans or ineptitude.  I think they've had a lot of complaints about purchases sitting in "In Process".  So giving us a (fake) tracking number implies that the purchase is on its way.  Oh, but is it?  Like i said, my purchase has supposedly been on its way for at least two days now, but they still haven't charged me?

Now they have customers who believe their purchase went to another address because they failed to notice the dates on the tracking info.  And sop they are calling CS and receiving a duplicate item in the meantime.

I've been a loyal and enthusiastic Q Shopper since day one (30 or so yrs?).  I can certainly be patient about delays.  I have had nothing but good experiences with QVC after all this time, and all this $$$.  But what is up w/ bogus tracking #s?  And why is this just now starting?

Well, as other posters have said, your package will most likely arrive in due time.  I just hope the Q isn't playing games with its customers.

Cheers! and Good Luck to All : )

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*Kindness is a gift everyone can afford to give.
**Be the reason someone smiles today : )
Honored Contributor

We had an issue with an order that gave a tracking number that ended up in another state. When I called Customer Service they issued a refund. Lo and Behold the item was delivered and I called Customer Service to re-charge our account. I just hope everyone is honest about this.....QVC could stand to lose money.

Regular Contributor

I've seen several threads reporting this, a glitch with reusing tracking numbers.