Valued Contributor

Tracking message, anyone know what this means?

I have been very fortunate to not have packages get lost. Just one and at Xmas, so a busy time of year. I have an order for one of the Tili boxes, and this message has been on my tracking page for awhile now. Anyone know what it means? 

Shipment Received, Package Acceptance Pending

Thanks

Honored Contributor

Re: Tracking message, anyone know what this means?

It probably arrived at the post office and when they get around to it, they'll log it in.  I usually get those the next day. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Contributor

Everytime I have gotten that message, I NEVER received the package. QVC always did a refund, it's like the package is lost in never never land.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I've had that message especially so this past year. Everything has arrived okay.  Including three packages today!

@LisaMofSLC - I just checked the tracking for those three orders and they all had that message. All were shown as "Sent US Mail".

I got them all within 6 to 8 days from ordering.

Respected Contributor

That is not the best message to receive on the tracking...

Unfortunately I have one package from Feb 20th that still says that and has never arrived.  It is probably lost in the post office at the bottom of the package barrel.

QVC refunded my money, and said to let them know if the item ever arrives at my house.

Another I had that said that eventually did arrive.  It may just depend on how organized your local post office may be.

Valued Contributor

Thank you for the replies. If it gets lost, maybe they can send another as it is still in stock, or I can cancel for a refund. I love those Tili boxes so if they mail a replacement and I get the second, I would not mind paying for it. I would hate not getting anything though. I check every day now.