Honored Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@Shelbelle wrote:

Could this possibly be just a computer glitch on their part and all will be rrstored, there is absolutely no other explanation as to why this would happen, I say give them time to fix it!!!

I hope you're right.  

I am betting on it, hang in there!!!

Respected Contributor

I concur.

Honored Contributor

Re: Topcashback Rebates

[ Edited ]

same problem.....just went in to check.

april and may purchases have all been declined with QVC.

it is slightly over $100 of rebates!!!!

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

is there a general customer service email or do i have to submit an individual support ticket for all of those purchases?

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

The declination problem has been an ongoing thing. That as well as missing rebates. it's very frustrating to say the least. I always double check each purchase to see if the rebate got posted.

Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

is there a general customer service email or do i have to submit an individual support ticket for all of those purchases?

@sunshine45 

You have to submit a claim for each one.

Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 Bottom of the page on the far left is the CS link.  I have found them responsive, but usually the answer is you have to submit a claim.

Honored Contributor

ugh, well looks like i have to submit about a dozen claims then.

very frustrating. i may just have to go with the lower rebates on mr rebates for qvc if this keeps up.

Honored Contributor

I wouldn't be surprised if QVC is turining away from rebates altogether as a money saving thing.  They stopped paying the Blue Skies lady to promote their products,

Honored Contributor

If Q has stopped honoring rebates, then legally how can they still claim to be a paying patricipating  merchant on the site, makes no sense to me.