Respected Contributor

Is making me looney.  Where is Lisa Rinna. I've been waiting all day for her show which should be on now?  

Esteemed Contributor

I agree about too much Dooney.  They didn't even say anything about a change in programming.  I was looking forward to her show too.  Wonder what happened.

Frequent Contributor

Darn it...I was excited to see Lisa Rinna on the line-up today.  

Honored Contributor

I think Leah said this morning that Lisa Rinna was not able to fly in. In the 4-6pm Dooney show they said Dooney got extended an hour tonight, starting at 7pm instead of 8-10pm.

Esteemed Contributor

I agree...too much Dooney!! Everytime I did a Q check....there they were...purses!  I find those presentations so boring!! I tried a Dooney from a retail store years ago and had to return...just too heavy!  

Respected Contributor

Funny - I was just thinking about starting a post asking if posters thought Dooney was on way too much - not just today, but so often I was wondering if the QVC market of Dooney customers might just be saturated.  There are only so many heavy, expensive purses you can buy and Dooney is on very frequently.  Then thils thread appears.  Great minds think alike!

Esteemed Contributor

Too much Dooney, too much Philosophy, too much Vionics, too much IT........too much of too many things. And why are so many of the Dooney bags trimmed in that awful orange leather? Is that their trademark or something? So many of otherwise pretty colors are diminished by that godawful trim. Well no doubt thousand of ladies totally disagree with me on that based on all the sales. Different strokes and all that.

Honored Contributor

They do that with other vendors too.  Dooney was way overdone tonight but maybe sales are down.  When Dooney sells a nylon bag for $199, I change the channel.   Cat Tongue

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

Dooney has been over-hyped on QVC for years. Their bags are not the greatest thing since sliced bread and IMO are overpriced for the quality of the "special" products QVC sells, i.e. not as good quality or manufacture as original, pre-QVC Dooneys. I purchased one years ago and promptly returned it. I didn't like the leather, the size or the built-in rigidity. And I'd been a fan of dept store Dooneys before that.

Dooney is probably only available at all these days because of QVC's clear financial interest in it. It might have gone belly up a while ago  if not for QVC.

I have no desire for one. Nor do I have any interest whatever in anything the phony Lisa Rinna hawks at QVC.

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Honored Contributor

@Perkup

ITA ....  and hope you'll have this comment put in the Suggestion Box section.   

Too much Dooney is making some of us Looney .... ha ha ha