Honored Contributor

Re: Toilet paper robot rolled out at at Consumer Electronics Show

Does it do stairs? I read that one also sprays to eliminate the "smell" after you poo if it registers it to be necessary. 

Another gadget to pass on.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Cakers3 wrote:

This is proof that people are attached to their phones.

Who sits on the throne with a phone??  LOL

If you cannot remember to leave a spare roll, and there are some nice devices to hold a spare or two, and you have been caught without, then a lesson should have been learned.

And how many people use the toilet with an open door?  How does the robot get in?  So there you are unwiped and you get up to get the roll??

lmao

@Cakers3 

Yep you are so right................

Image result for how many people sit on the toilet with their phone"

According to numerous surveys taken (anonymously, of course) the majority of people regularly use their smartphone while on the toilet. According to the latest survey 75 percent of people have this dirty little habit.

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Respected Contributor

Forget bathroom robot assistance, I want a prep robot in the kitchen. I'll deliver to it and after I've cooked the prepared foods, I'll sit back while it cleans up.  I can handle the TP supply, always have managed.

Honored Contributor

@Spurt wrote:

@Cakers3 wrote:

If you cannot remember to leave a spare roll, and there are some nice devices to hold a spare or two, and you have been caught without, then a lesson should have been learned.

And how many people use the toilet with an open door?  How does the robot get in?  So there you are unwiped and you get up to get the roll??

lmao

@Cakers3 

According to numerous surveys taken (anonymously, of course) the majority of people regularly use their smartphone while on the toilet. According to the latest survey 75 percent of people have this dirty little habit.

@Spurt   That's disgusting.  Can you imagine the person on the other end of the conversation?

Unless that person is also on the throne.

Dueling bodily function noises.

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Esteemed Contributor

@Cakers3 wrote:

@Cakers3 

I don't know if you have been inside a public restroom lately, but I have, and I can attest that while I was in one stall, I could hear a woman in another stall yakking away on her cell phone.

If I was the person on the other end of that call, I can assure you that I DON'T need to hear bathroom noises, such as plop, plop, fizz, fizz, straining, etc.

No call is so important that it can't wait for you (general meaning) to finish peeing and/or pooping.

NO ONE needs to hear that.

The Sky looks different when you have someone you love up there.
Honored Contributor

About the people that come up with this stuff... a mind IS a terrible thing to waste...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@Spurt wrote:

@Cakers3 wrote:

lmao

@Cakers3 

@Spurt 

I find this alarming. People are too lazy to get up and get on with their lives? I can’t imagine ever sitting there and playing on my phone. Just do your thing and get on with life.

Esteemed Contributor

All I can say is...😲

~~~All we need is LOVE💖 

Trusted Contributor

The TP robot wasn't the one generating buzz around town.  The s e x robots are the ones everyone is talking about.😲  At last year's CES the company producing them was ejected from the show and banned.  In what can only be described as the diplomatic coup of the year, that company managed to appeal to the better nature of the company that hosts CES in Vegas, and now have been invited back, with some fanfare. 

Apparently the robots are such that they couldn't discuss them on the evening news--in VEGAS, no less.  Must be some kinda hot robot!!

Trusted Contributor

I have heard everything now.