Honored Contributor

firm pillows....need some suggestions please

i really love a firm pillow.

i have been using the joy mangano pillows, which i love, but a few need replacing.

they are not available on amazon or ebay.....i think i purchased the last few about a year or so ago. Smiley Wink

looking for suggestions for some firm pillow choices that you recommend.....no "my pillow" please.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Re: firm pillows....need some suggestions please

I was going to recommend the “my pillow” because it is the firmest I have found, so best you follow others’ suggestions.
Respected Contributor

I've been through many pillows trying to find the right one.  I've spent lots of money on them only to give them away after a week.  Then I found the Bellagio pillow at Sam's Club and it's been wonderful for me.  And very reasonably priced.  It's the pillow used at the Bellagio Hotel in Vegas.

Frequent Contributor

I found a new bamboo pillow on ebay that I am loving. It is firm and gives me the neck support I need. King size was $20 free shipping. I bought 2 a few months back. 

Honored Contributor

@Scooby Doo wrote:

I've been through many pillows trying to find the right one.  I've spent lots of money on them only to give them away after a week.  Then I found the Bellagio pillow at Sam's Club and it's been wonderful for me.  And very reasonably priced.  It's the pillow used at the Bellagio Hotel in Vegas.

i DID see those pillows at sams about two weeks ago!

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

All of my bedding is from Cuddledown....great quality....I recommend  you check out their website and search for "firm pillows"....I currently have this one and love it...great neck support and so comfortable...

Neck Support Cradling Synthetic Fill Pillow

~~Formerly known as "WildFlowers"~~
Esteemed Contributor

I use the Temperpedic pillow that is flat on the back and has a curve in the other side.

Honored Contributor

I buy Beautyrest at TJMaxx

Super Contributor

Coop has a fillable pillow, you can add the memory foam shreds to add firmness.  It is sold on Amazon and also Coop Home Goods web site.

Tony Little has a pillow similar to Joys which he sells on HSN.  You can also find pillows similar to Joy pillows on Amazon.  

I have tried many pillows, right now my favorite that I have been able to use for two+ years is the My Pillow.  I have both the Tony Little and Joy Mangano pillows and can't tell much of a difference between them.

Honored Contributor

@sunshine45  You may want to look into the pillows that are formed for the neck.  They are very firm.  I had one and tossed it out because I don't like pillows that firm.  The pillow is the size of a regular pillow but very firm and has a slop in the middle for your neck.

kindness is strength