Respected Contributor

Re: Today special value

[ Edited ]

Imo the Todays Special Value isn't SPECIAL anymore. It's 

just boring reruns of the same merchandise.

It used to be something new and different and

they wouldn't even sneak 

peek and it was worth catching it at midnight or the 

special times during the day.

Now that it's not really new products or "special"

they go for the hard sell and have to spend more 

time trying to find interested buyers imho.

••• Please adopt don't shop ••• Save a life adopt a pet •••
Trusted Contributor

One thing I also note on the TS, the prices are not all that much of a savings.  Usually, $4-5 less than the price they will present it as.  The Breezies are an example and the OP ring, same thing.  You save the shipping price and maybe a couple of dollars more, but mostly not enough to rush to buy it while its the TS.  Woman Indifferent

Respected Contributor

@razzle wrote:

does anybody besides me think QVC over does the days special value . why do they have to show it over and over again... you get sick of looking at it especially if you don't like it....

I would imagine they do it to accommodate all the different time zones as well as for working people to get an opportunity to view it and possibly purchase...........................................raven

We're not in Kansas anymore ToTo
Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@FlowershopGirl wrote:

One thing I also note on the TS, the prices are not all that much of a savings.  Usually, $4-5 less than the price they will present it as.  The Breezies are an example and the OP ring, same thing.  You save the shipping price and maybe a couple of dollars more, but mostly not enough to rush to buy it while its the TS.  Woman Indifferent

You and I are on the same wave length....I've not had the TV on today but I checked the TSV online. They looked okay but I figured ,for just a $6 saving , I could  decide if I want or NEED them another day. After reading the comments here about fit, I think it's a no.

Respected Contributor

@newziesuzie wrote:

Imo the Todays Special Value isn't SPECIAL anymore. It's 

just boring reruns of the same merchandise.

It used to be something new and different and

they wouldn't even sneak 

peek and it was worth catching it at midnight or the 

special times during the day.

Now that it's not really new products or "special"

they go for the hard sell and have to spend more 

time trying to find interested buyers imho.

There was a time, many years ago, when I would always check the TSV before I left the house in the morning......it was usually something interesting at a substantial saving. For the past few years I never even think about the TSV....I guess, in my mind, it's either going to be a Dyson or a Kitchenaid or a blender that makes soup !