Honored Contributor

IMO these are NOT the kind of issues that should be aired on national TV.

What was Dr. Phil thinking?????

Honored Contributor
On 5/1/2014 terrier3 said:

I agree ... but it's a point that does need to be addressed and maybe it will do some good for someone. Better than a Jerry Springer type show. Dr.Phil is thinking of ratings and money coming in. That's his motivation.

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor
On 5/1/2014 Preds said:
On 5/1/2014 terrier3 said:

I agree ... but it's a point that does need to be addressed and maybe it will do some good for someone. Better than a Jerry Springer type show. Dr.Phil is thinking of ratings and money coming in. That's his motivation.

Now the daughter has a NEW set of problems....imagine how she will be received back at school? and in the neighborhood?

I hope they were actors.

Respected Contributor
On 5/1/2014 Irshgrl31201 said:
On 5/1/2014 focksie said:

I thought the girl lied about the r*p* but told the truth about him inappropriately touching her. Didn't Phil at the very end of the show say he believed that she had been abused?

Yes he did believe she had been abused but to what extent he didn't know. Definitely mentally abused. She did lie about the rape. I do see why she did lie, because she wanted to get even with him and she felt that was the only way to do it.

The mother is a serious loser and will probably stay with that fat pig of a husband.

And the mother is a fat pig of a wife............since we are dragging irrelevant size into the discussion.
Esteemed Contributor
On 5/1/2014 Alexia jones said:
On 5/1/2014 Irshgrl31201 said:
On 5/1/2014 focksie said:

I thought the girl lied about the r*p* but told the truth about him inappropriately touching her. Didn't Phil at the very end of the show say he believed that she had been abused?

Yes he did believe she had been abused but to what extent he didn't know. Definitely mentally abused. She did lie about the rape. I do see why she did lie, because she wanted to get even with him and she felt that was the only way to do it.

The mother is a serious loser and will probably stay with that fat pig of a husband.

And the mother is a fat pig of a wife............since we are dragging irrelevant size into the discussion.

I don't normally comment on peoples size but when he admitted to repeatedly calling his step daughter fat, I think that makes him fair game.

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.
JFK
Honored Contributor

He had several affairs?

Who the heck would WANT an affair with him?

Super Contributor
The whole family is a mess. The daughter needs a lot of help. The Father and Mother should not have any children in their presence EVER.
Respected Contributor
On 5/1/2014 KittyLouWhoToo said:

He had several affairs?

Who the heck would WANT an affair with him?

Not if he was the last man on earth.

He had disgusting teeth too.

"People with closed hearts will always feel as though they are at war with the world." ~My friend Nancy
Honored Contributor
Bringing this up for sweet max.