Respected Contributor
On 5/1/2014 Preds said:
On 5/1/2014 straykatz said:
On 5/1/2014 Irshgrl31201 said:

She was lying.

Awful...just awful....these ones who lie about such a serious offense make it harder and harder for REAL victims to prove their cases.

You are so right. I hope that she is lying and not telling the truth and he will get away with it. My mother never believed me about my stepfather regarding anything so when he did inappropriate things, I never said a word. When I wouldn't attend his funeral with her years later (after they had been divorced for years), I finally told her .... she still didn't believe me.

Preds...((( hugs )))...I'm so sorry that happened to you....had I been your mother I would have killed him 1st and asked questions later.

Honored Contributor
On 5/1/2014 Preds said:

She was lying.

Awful...just awful....these ones who lie about such a serious offense make it harder and harder for REAL victims to prove their cases.

You are so right. I hope that she is lying and not telling the truth and he will get away with it. My mother never believed me about my stepfather regarding anything so when he did inappropriate things, I never said a word. When I wouldn't attend his funeral with her years later (after they had been divorced for years), I finally told her .... she still didn't believe me.

I am sorry Predsfan, I guess I will never understand the denial of the other parent...the supposed protector?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Careful... I have caps lock and I am not afraid to use it.**
Honored Contributor
On 5/1/2014 focksie said:

I thought the girl lied about the r*p* but told the truth about him inappropriately touching her. Didn't Phil at the very end of the show say he believed that she had been abused?

I took it as abused mentally focksie.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Careful... I have caps lock and I am not afraid to use it.**
Honored Contributor

Thanks guys! It just made me stronger and more of a protector for my own daughter. I love my mother, but I don't like her because of it. It does do its damage in one way or another.

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor
On 5/1/2014 Preds said:

She was lying.

{#emotions_dlg.crying}Preds

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Esteemed Contributor
On 5/1/2014 focksie said:

I thought the girl lied about the r*p* but told the truth about him inappropriately touching her. Didn't Phil at the very end of the show say he believed that she had been abused?

Yes he did believe she had been abused but to what extent he didn't know. Definitely mentally abused. She did lie about the rape. I do see why she did lie, because she wanted to get even with him and she felt that was the only way to do it.

The mother is a serious loser and will probably stay with that fat pig of a husband.

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.
JFK
Esteemed Contributor
On 5/1/2014 Preds said:

She was lying.

(((Preds))) I am so sorry. I don't understand moms like that. I am sorry you went through that and that you weren't believed. Wish I could give you a real hug!

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.
JFK
Super Contributor
When the test said she lied about the ra-p...did she say she had lied? Or did she stick with her story?
Honored Contributor

I believe she stuck with her story. She may believe it happened even if it didn't. Smoking with your child and discussing things that ""could happen"" with boyfriends could make you believe anything. The stepfather was out of bounds even if he was trying to be a ""father"".

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Super Contributor

She was inappropriately touched by the ""father"". She was not r*ped and admitted that. Dr. Phil believed that she was abused. He is getting help for both her and her sister to try to repair their relationship.