Esteemed Contributor

In my neck of the woods, the sun is out, it's warm, and there is a slight breeze.

I can sense that Spring is right around the corner.

To all of those who are having bad weather, I wish that I could send you some of this gorgeous sunshine your way!

The Sky looks different when you have someone you love up there.
Honored Contributor

Re: Today is a Beautiful Day!

I am in the Chicago area and we finally had sun today.  We have a lot of overcast days (I feel like I live in Seattle).  However, snow is due later this week.  We are having a late winter.

kindness is strength
Esteemed Contributor

Here in the pacific northwest, we have had rain or snow everyday since the new year. The weather has been brutal with record flooding in some places, including our creek. Yesterday afternoon was partially sunny, but today was a beautiful, sunny day with a high of 49. I was in heaven, and sat out on the deck to take full advantage. I am glad that the sun smiled your way too.😊

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Trusted Contributor

@SandySparkles   I also live in the Pacific NW. I'm not sure where you live but we have only had a small dusting of snow (nothing to measure or write home about) and very little rain.  This has been one long fall since what was supposed to be a summer last year.  We basically had no summer because it was cloudy most of the time and nowhere near the temps we usually get in summer and this winter as been warm and dry.  

Esteemed Contributor

@LuvmyLab  Wow! You have been very fortunate! This has been a record breaker for us. It was really strange to see some mandatory evacuations and a few swift water rescues. It is projected to rain 7 of the next 9 days.😢  Like you, we had a relatively mild summer, but saw much more sun than we have seen in months. More flooding is projected as everything is so saturated. I feel bad for the areas that were hit the hardest.

~~~All we need is LOVE💖