Honored Contributor

Re: Toby crossed Rainbow Bridge

@hckynutjohn   So sorry, John and Cindy.  He was a handsome lad and lucky to have found such a good home.

Trusted Contributor

So very sorry for your loss.

Respected Contributor

John, I am so sorry to hear about your Toby. 

Trusted Contributor

So sorry John. He was a beauty.

Super Contributor

John, so Sorry for your loss Toby, adorable picture he will always be with you in your Heart you and Cindy.

I lost my 2 cats about that age too 2018 and 2020 my girls so just take it easy I know how you feel mine just got sick and that was it,looks like Toby went peacefully Bless him at Rainbow Bridge my girls will greet him take care you and Cindy.

Esteemed Contributor

@hckynutjohn- sorry for your family's loss.

Honored Contributor

love-left-behind-loss-of-cat-quote.jpg

Honored Contributor

@hckynutjohn   Just nothing is worse than losing your constant furry companion.  My heart is with you and Cindy during this trying time.  

Esteemed Contributor

Aw, it's just so difficult to lose a fur baby. These little guys are so innocent and do nothing but bring us joy, and they don't know what's happening to them when it's the end. Or maybe they do, and they hold on as long as they can for us. I have found that their spirits linger in my house for quite a while until I think they know I will be okay. I have their little urns on my desk, and I want them buried with me when it's my time. So sorry you have to deal with this once again. It IS heartbreaking.

Respected Contributor

Hi, John.  Just saw this post and wanted to say how sorry I am that your dear Toby is gone from the physical realm. I am sure Toby lived (and thrived) as long as he did, because he did not want to ever leave you, and because you were first in his heart. 

Wishing you the best in finding a way to cope with this loss. I know it will not be easy.