Esteemed Contributor

@Desertdi wrote:

@SeaMaiden wrote:

Hey! To all those questioning my topic of TOAST.....toast is a safe subject....most people have an opinion....and no one gets their panties in a wad if someone does not agree with how you like your toast🙂

@SeaMaiden     Oh....my ma would have had a "field day" with toast.    She went in everyone's bathroom to check if the toilet paper was going "the right way"!!!!!     di

@Desertdi  Now that's funny Smiley Happy  OCD at it's finest Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@SeaMaiden  I cut mine like #2 and then slice the white of a hard boiled egg and make a sandwich.  But I love toast and would eat it any way it's served!  Thanks for the light hearted post Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@Patriot3 wrote:

@SeaMaiden  I cut mine like #2 and then slice the white of a hard boiled egg and make a sandwich.  But I love toast and would eat it any way it's served!  Thanks for the light hearted post Smiley Happy

@Patriot3 @SeaMaiden  #1  I love toast. And I especially like a peanut butter and jelly sandwich on toast!  Yum

Honored Contributor

@Desertdi wrote:

I tear it in tiny pieces and put it in soup.   Gravy works well, too, if you are in need of excess grease and carbs (like on a cold night!)

@Desertdi 

Yum! I always do that with tomato soup especially!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

Very seldom eat bread now but back in the day I never cut my toast.

That toast looks like its soggy from butter and not toasted very well.

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Esteemed Contributor

yesterday i was craving pepperidge farm raisin bread toast!!  

Honored Contributor

Most of the time I don't cut it at all.

Once in awhile I'll cut it like #1 & #2. I've never cut it like #3. 

Honored Contributor

@godi wrote:

I just fold it over and eat it. 

@godi 

I've done that too.

Respected Contributor

I took care of a coworkers children one weekend many years ago and the little girl,age four got upset when I cut her toast diagonally as her Mother didn't do it that way. When she started kindergarten she had an ulcer!

Trusted Contributor

I prefer english muffin for toast if eating breakfast, it's already split just pop it in the toaster.