Esteemed Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@NicksmomESQ wrote:

I really don't care how my toast is cut.As long as it isn't overdone. I hate burnt toast.

@NicksmomESQ  Burnt toast is really not good for you anyway....I grew up with a Mom who LOVED her toast burnt....thus I. Also LOVE my toast burnt as well. I just love that charcoaled burnt flavor!

My New York Aunt always said that burnt toast was good for your heart. It didn't taste too good to me.

Esteemed Contributor

It's good to see that the toast is still toasting. I like mine brown and of course, still #2.

Delicious toasted Thread @SeaMaiden !!

Respected Contributor

@4kitties wrote:

I love toast!

Especially when it is made from home made bread and spread with Kerrygold butter!

And then sprinkled with a little sugar and cinnamon.  

Trusted Contributor

On the list of things worth discussing...cutting toast doesn't even make the list.

Honored Contributor

I typically don't cut it at all.

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Esteemed Contributor

@Duckncover wrote:

On the list of things worth discussing...cutting toast doesn't even make the list.

@Duckncover  Isn't it fun? At least we aren't hurting anyone by choosing 1,2 or 3. lol

Esteemed Contributor

Toast-- you can have it light, dark, brown or burnt. With butter, jelly, sugar, cinnamon, dry or anyway you like it.

Don't forget Toast isn't just for breakfast anymore.

How about garlic toast with your spaghetti. Delicious, You can slice it any way you want.

Esteemed Contributor

This morning I had a banana muffin with my coffee. I forgot about Toast, so tomorrow I will have Toast, maybe with an egg, but I don't know for sure.

Oh my goodness, I missed Matlock at 6 while talking about toast. I'm watching The Andy Griffith Show so I'm ok.

So mush to say about TOAST. Who would have thought?

Honored Contributor

@Duckncover wrote:

@Duckncover  But you took the time to comment anyway😄 It is just for fun 🙂

Respected Contributor

The only thing I cut on a diagonal is grilled cheese. It must be because that's how they cut it on the commercial that makes me crave one. I don't really understand #3 lol. I never pay attention which direction I'm cutting and I've never ended up with something looking like that.