Respected Contributor

I don't cut my toast either.  

Honored Contributor

I never cut my toast!  Whenever I order in a restaurant I tell them do not cut my toast!  

Honored Contributor

I tear it in tiny pieces and put it in soup.   Gravy works well, too, if you are in need of excess grease and carbs (like on a cold night!)

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Valued Contributor
I don’t cut it. Just pull off pieces at a time or bite into it whole.
Honored Contributor

I like the subject of toast!  But I don't see any need for fighting!  Cat Very Happy Toast always makes me feel warm and happy --- but --- hey --- I don't get out much and it doesn't take much!  I think cutting toast - #1 -- makes it seem more special!  Nothing like a good slice of toast with yummy jam and a mug of hot tea!  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Respected Contributor

I love toast!

Especially when it is made from home made bread and spread with Kerrygold butter!

“I heard the sound I had to follow”
In Your Wildest Dreams by Justin Hayward
Esteemed Contributor

I just fold it over and eat it. 

Honored Contributor

@Sooner wrote:

@RoughDraft wrote:

Image result for toast

Woman LOL

EGG IN THE HAT!  Still a very favorite and often consumed dish at this house!  

@Sooner  @RoughDraft My Momma used to make me this egg on toast all the time when I was a little girl....She called it "POPEYES"...to this day, I can taste the butter fried bread with the soft yolk egg in the center....and I can still smell the delicious scent ❤️❤️❤️

Honored Contributor

Hey! To all those questioning my topic of TOAST.....toast is a safe subject....most people have an opinion....and no one gets their panties in a wad if someone does not agree with how you like your toast🙂

Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

Hey! To all those questioning my topic of TOAST.....toast is a safe subject....most people have an opinion....and no one gets their panties in a wad if someone does not agree with how you like your toast🙂

@SeaMaiden     Oh....my ma would have had a "field day" with toast.    She went in everyone's bathroom to check if the toilet paper was going "the right way"!!!!!     di

♥Surface of the Sun♥