Honored Contributor

@cherry wrote:

Perhaps the man pounded on the chair because he was tired of jerks who thought they are special people?...

@cherry   There ya go!!! 

It took 2 people in this situation to resolve the issue.

She also wants the flight attendant fired.  She is going beyond being reasonable.

Would she want the FBI to go after a child kicking her seat??

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Honored Contributor

I find that when  people escalate things like this, they are usually someone who loves to fight, and bully others

Honored Contributor

@cherry wrote:

I find that when  people escalate things like this, they are usually someone who loves to fight, and bully others

@cherry   Agree.  While I will hope she did not suffer any harm physically, she is causing herself more stress and physical harm being all tensed up over this.

I think eventually she will calm down but now that she has all the media attention I doubt it-the spotlight is on her as a victim-but not everyone views her as such.

Sometimes things happen; we run into all types of persons in life.  We really need, for our own sanity, to forgive and move on.

Trying to have the flight attendant fired-that is the thing that I find just wrong on so many levels.

If a person can feel better knowing she pushed for another human being to lose her job, then that says more about HER than it does about the "punching man".

Respected Contributor

I thought the video showed he had the tray down because he was watching a movie on his phone?

Honored Contributor

@cherry wrote:

Perhaps the man pounded on the chair because he was tired of jerks who thought they are special people?...

So he decided to go undercover and act like one himself?

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Esteemed Contributor

Reclining in coach is bad.  I recline just a little bit.  But for me the worse is when the person behind you decides to use the back of your seat to lift themselves out of their seats.

Honored Contributor

@cherry wrote:

@cherry.  In video taping the scene, I think she was getting her ducks in a row to file a lawsuit.  Gotta supplement that teacher pension some way.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

If she only sues the airline and not him, inquiring minds will want to know if she really knows him and this is a set up.

LOL 

Honored Contributor

@chrystaltree wrote:

@Cakers3 

I don't know about enraged but she sure has dollar signs in her eyes.  

@chrystaltree   Perhaps.

I hope she did not suffer further injury but she is all over social media.

She wants what she wants when she wants it and nothing will satisfy her until the FBI gets involved, the flight attendant is fired, and "punching guy" is what-sent to prison for life?? 

Sounds pretty angry to me.  But I like the word "enraged".  LOL

Trusted Contributor

@Cakers3 ,I thought the same thing, that maybe the 2 of them were working together.

@Cakers3 wrote:

If she only sues the airline and not him, inquiring minds will want to know if she really knows him and this is a set up.

LOL