Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Tired of waiting for product details like measurements

Two comments:

1) I grow tired of waiting for product information while the hosts talks about unrelated things. I thought, as Kathy Levine once told us, that the host is supposed to "sell" as though the veiwing customer was blind. In other words....give us details and a good description. I stopped watching shoe segments becuase I can not listen anymore to Jane talk about nonsense all night.

2) Can somone please tell Lise Robertson to stop looking at herself and pulling at her clothes/hair all night? It is becoming way too distractive. I'll soon give up if she doesn't stop.

Karen

Honored Contributor

Re: Tired of waiting for product details like measurements

OK!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Careful... I have caps lock and I am not afraid to use it.**
Esteemed Contributor

For me, it's been the fabric contents. That's important to me as I have allergies to certain animal fabrics.

Never Forget the Native American Indian Holocaust
Super Contributor

I rarely ever buy off of the TV anymore. The hosts just chatter on about lunch, their children, what they did that day... and NOT ON THE ITEM BEING SOLD. I go online and check it out, the reviews, the size charts. If it sells out before I read up on the item... so be it. Most of the cr~p QVC sells is just that anyway....

Honored Contributor

Sounds like you might need a course in patience. How are you in traffic and long lines?

hckynut(john)
Super Contributor

On 6/10/2014 hckynut said:

Sounds like you might need a course in patience. How are you in traffic and long lines?

Hi John! Now that I am retired... I have all the patience in the world. There is always tomorrow, no worries, time for long walks with the dog.... Smile

Respected Contributor

You're right, of course. Why bother to even pay to produce 24/7 on-air presentations, not to mention the hosts and other employees, if we're all being herded online to make purchases?

I have to say, though, Mary Beth is the best at presenting merchandise and doing quick "wrap-ups" for those of us who may not have seen the items from the beginning. I also like the way she quickly goes over the colors/styles offered, then spends time with more in-depth item detail.

What worries you masters you.
Super Contributor

On 6/10/2014 Moonlady said:

You're right, of course. Why bother to even pay to produce 24/7 on-air presentations, not to mention the hosts and other employees, if we're all being herded online to make purchases?

I have to say, though, Mary Beth is the best at presenting merchandise and doing quick "wrap-ups" for those of us who may not have seen the items from the beginning. I also like the way she quickly goes over the colors/styles offered, then spends time with more in-depth item detail.

I agree with you about Mary Beth.

Some hosts are too busy clowning around to give out the important product info.