Honored Contributor

Right now there's a 'lull' in the storm(s).  It's about 6:40PM Sunday.

Bill has been laying (like he always does) on my boobs right under my chin.  I'm a chub so this works best for him.  Of course I can hardly breathe, but that's my problem...Ha!

Anyway, I was going to go into the bedroom and watch TV but there's a huge (the trunk is so big it would take maybe 2 & 1/2 if not 3 people to put their arms around the trunk of the tree right outside my bedroom window.  It's only a few (maybe 5 or so feet (really) from my house.

It's already been hit once by lighning but just went down the trunk.  I know I must get it taken down but @#$% I HATE killing trees.

So, I think I'll head back into the bedroom, lay down and watch TV.  I haven't seen Katie (my weather vane) since this morning.

When I said I watch everything, I meant it.  I've been watching women's golf.  What I know about golf you might be able to put in a thimble.  But I appreciate the concentration and skill it requires.  I took it in high school but don't remember much about it.

Fun fact.  My middle daughter actually got married at Congressional Country Club (which is a famous golf club in the Maryland/DC area.  None of us play golf buy my son-in-law does so they married there. It was beautiful (like in a movie) looking out on the terrace at the 'green' seeing how beautiful the grass, etc was.

I drift off subject again.  Take care ladies, be safe.  Bill the cat will be joining me...not happily, because he hates my bed (it's sleep number and tilts upward for sitting up).

Esteemed Contributor

Personally, I prefer a nice dry heat.

I have no idea how y'all live with high heat AND high humidity! *lol*

The Sky looks different when you have someone you love up there.