Honored Contributor

Is there a reason why some posters do this?

It looks like they are yelling "LOOK AT MY POST, LOOK AT MY POST".

Seems a little rude to me, having to make a thread title larger than other posters' thread titles.

Honored Contributor

So!

What is rude is typing in all caps in the body of the reply box.  Very hard to read.  Especially if the caps fonter does not use punctuation.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

@Mz iMac 

I think both are rude.

Respected Contributor

@QueenDanceALot wrote:

@Mz iMac 

I think both are rude.

I agree. It's all about attention. ME! ME! PAY ATTENTION TO ME BECAUSE I"M SUPER DUPER EXTRA SPECIAL IMPORTANT AND HAVE WONDEROUS WISDOM TO BESTOW ON EVERYONE!!!

~The more someone needs to brag about how wonderful, special, successful, wealthy or important they are, the greater the likelihood that it isn't true. ~

Honored Contributor

To me, it's like the social media equivalent of shoving your way to the front of the line.

Respected Contributor

@QueenDanceALot wrote:

To me, it's like the social media equivalent of shoving your way to the front of the line.

Consider the posters who use them...

~The more someone needs to brag about how wonderful, special, successful, wealthy or important they are, the greater the likelihood that it isn't true. ~

Valued Contributor
I wonder why something like that would annoy some one so much.....I see nothing wrong with it at all. In fact I like it better when the title of the thread stands out. It doesn’t necessarily mean someone’s screaming for attention. Lol
Esteemed Contributor

Nobody has mentioned this, but I decided to be proactive.  I try to always use #3 front in bold to make reading easier.  I guess knowing a few people with vision issues has prompted me to do this.  It really makes messages much easier to read.

Honored Contributor

I don't think you should read too much into it. 

Honored Contributor

You are fortunate that this is the (apparently) most annoying thing in your life.