Respected Contributor

@Yardlie   I did find it on the Tracfone web site.  It is there but not easy to find.  Put something in your cart and bring up your check-out list.

Scroll down to find the $50 service extension.  Remove whatever you put in your cart earlier, and just buy the $50 service extension.  IHTH

Respected Contributor

@Big Sister wrote:

@Yardlie   I did find it on the Tracfone web site.  It is there but not easy to find.  Put something in your cart and bring up your check-out list.

Scroll down to find the $50 service extension.  Remove whatever you put in your cart earlier, and just buy the $50 service extension.  IHTH

@Big Sister ... Thank you! Next time I need to add a year, I'll do that!

A kind gesture can reach a wound that only compassion can heal. ~~ Steve Maraboli
Respected Contributor

@x Hedge ... Thank you for the information!

A kind gesture can reach a wound that only compassion can heal. ~~ Steve Maraboli
Trusted Contributor

I have a very easy plan with Straight Talk.  I have my own IPhone (older model, it's a 6 Plus) and I pay $45 a month.  Unlimited talk. Unlimited text.  Unlimited data.  Simple.  Easy.  I used to pay $120+ a month for AT&T.  Then my sister told me about Straight Talk.  And guess what?  They use the same towers as AT&T.  So I get the same quality service; no dropped calls.  I'm assuming they charge so much because you are paying basically for the luxury to upgrade your phone every two years and over priced services.