Respected Contributor
Can you take them away if you give one by mistake? I gave one to someone that I wouldn't give one to EVER?
Respected Contributor

Re: These heart things

[ Edited ]

I don't think you can take it back.  I did it by mistake once also.

"Never water yourself down just because someone can't handle you 100% proof."
Respected Contributor
I'm on the iPad so overlook the errors. This site does nothing but jump around like crazy.
Honored Contributor

No. I've done the same thing. The forum jumped and I heated the original post instead of the first reply. The original post was terrible and there was no way I wanted to heart it, so I just wrote another reply explaining what happened and saying that I in n o way agreed with the content of the original post. I knew it was a thread that was going to get mod smacked anyway, so at least my bad heart wasn't there very long and got deleted along with the thread.

Honored Contributor
Yes...I just revoked a heart. Go to the post. Click on the three dots on the right. Choose revoke hearts.
Valued Contributor

Re: These heart things

[ Edited ]

Tyak,  Yes you can "take them away."

Go to the post you hearted, click on the three dots in the upper right hand corner of the post, and it will give you the option to revoke the heart.

Be yourself; everyone else is already taken. -- Oscar Wilde
Honored Contributor

Thanks, Sui!  I've done that, too.

A Thrill Of Hope The Weary World Rejoices
Honored Contributor

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Respected Contributor

Every heart I gave they earned.   I liked what they posted.

I can see how some groups of people would sent hearts to someone, and in one day, right on key..... all of them would remove the hearts to hurt someone.   This could be abused by some.  

Honored Contributor

@onewhiteSparrow wrote:

Every heart I gave they earned.   I liked what they posted.

I can see how some groups of people would sent hearts to someone, and in one day, right on key..... all of them would remove the hearts to hurt someone.   This could be abused by some.  

Do you really think most posters would be upset because someone Un-hearted them?