Honored Contributor

That is one of the few commercials I like.  There is an inner child in all of us and simple things like gummies can bring out the fun in life again.

The ones I dislike the most are the Liberty commercials that make no sense at all especially the one with the strange looking dumb actor saying liberty biberty!  Also the chantix creepy turkey ones and Cottonelle commercials.

The Mr Mayhem are some of my favorites.

Respected Contributor

I don't mind Haribo, HATE all Liberty Mutual, dislike the "Simply Irresti-bowl" Applebee's commercial (mostly because I used to like that song).

I guess it's an old one, but never noticed it before:  The Red Bull animated Dalmation mommy & pups and her bassett hound "friend".  I LOVE it!

Denise
Honored Contributor

@phoenixbrd wrote:

Many ads are just insufferable, but the Mayhem ads are disturbing....glad that we have control to ignore.  

My recent fav.....Ranch Doritos/Sam Elliott....I'm gonna take my horse 'til I can't ride no mo'Heart

I like most of the Mayhem commercials.  A couple made me laugh out loud the first time I saw them.

Honored Contributor

At dinner time, they always seem to show the toilet paper commercial with the bears & underpants on the bathroom floor. No one wants to retrieve them until the little bear swears they're clean. Especially disgusting while eating our supper. 

Honored Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

At dinner time, they always seem to show the toilet paper commercial with the bears & underpants on the bathroom floor. No one wants to retrieve them until the little bear swears they're clean. Especially disgusting while eating our supper. 

And since none of the bears are wearing no clothes - whose underware is it! 

Honored Contributor

My goodness ladies, lighten up! Why look at something as tv commercials as something to "hate". Laugh, put a smile on your face! Woman LOLWoman Happy

"Pure Michigan"
Respected Contributor

I dislike the vitamin one with "Mommy, we made you princess toast". I usually change the channel when ads come on, but seems most channels have ads on at the same time. 

Honored Contributor

@Mindy D 

Whether you like it or not, the win for the advertising company is that you remembered it and even repeated it on social media (here).  You connected the dots of Haribo, gummy candy, conference room, silly talk.  Homerun for them!

I worked for large corporations in their advertising department, and worked very closely with the "Madison Ave" ad agencies.  I often scratched my head.  But usually the end result showed very profitable sales linked directly to those annoying ads. 

Honored Contributor

@Pook wrote:

@Shanus wrote:

And since none of the bears are wearing no clothes - whose underware is it! 

@Pook It's the baby bear's underwear, of course. 

Honored Contributor

@ID2 wrote:

My goodness ladies, lighten up! Why look at something as tv commercials as something to "hate". Laugh, put a smile on your face! Woman LOLWoman Happy

@ID2   Most of my shows are recorded, so I skip the commercials. At dinner, DH likes to catch up on the news, so they're on. The companies know folks are home from work, prepping dinner, watching the news and put on all the ads w/ medical ailments and side effects, hemroide meds, Depends, etc. Yuck!