Honored Contributor

I hate the Yoplait commercials where the woman screeches.  My current favorite...the Chantix turkey.  Love those ads!

Honored Contributor

The worst to me is the one a woman is sitting on the toilet addressing an audience of millions about god knows  what (toilet paper?)  I never found out.  I switched instantly off.  Thank you god...for remotes. 

Respected Contributor

The newest Worst Commercial for me is the one about filing your taxes - it might be Turbotax or some other tax prep service - and they are singing and standing up moving their legs in and out in various scenarios.  What is that all about?  Every scenario has somebody moving their legs and bopping up and down singing about their taxes.

The political commercials are getting to me also.  One has a song I used to enjoy but after seeing and hearing this commercial a couple hundred times (so it seems) I have to mute it.

Flowers are nature's way of laughing
Respected Contributor

@GenXmuse wrote:

The Honey Bunches of Oats commercial drives me crazy because I can't get the song out of my head and they play it every commercial break on TLC and I don't even like this cereal. Lol 

I have no idea what the "Honey Bunches of Oats" song is like, but I love the cereal, now with more nuts' Heaven in a bowl, Must look for the commercial!

Esteemed Contributor

"Only pay for what you need, only pay for what you need, only pay for what you need".

For that stupid never ending phrase coming from my tv eleventy billion times a day ad alone I would NEVER EVER buy Liberty Mutual Ins. And that stupid EMU to go with the stupid ad. 

Honored Contributor

Jason Momoa's 'skinny man' commercial...I find it disturbing somehow. Not funny to me at all, yet it was one of the top-rated Super Bowl commercials this year.

Honored Contributor

That commercial has been playing for a few years. It does what commercials are supposed to do, it gets your attention.  It certainly got yours.  It gets your attention and if you happen to like that type of candy, they hope the name sticks in your mind and you pick up a bag.  I've seen that commercial 1000 times over the years, I didn't know there was music...LOL   

Honored Contributor

The worst?

The "Down Under" commercial for Cottonelle.

A peach is sitting on a sand chair at the beach (the peach obviously resembles a human boton). A person wipes the peach and the wipe is shown with a brownish stain.

Image result for cottonelle wipes commercial peach

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Honored Contributor

Any shows I watch with commercials are recorded.  I watch them in the evening commercial free.  It gives me a little perverse pleasure to fast forward through them.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Honored Contributor

I rarely watch a commercial. I flip over to QVC when one comes on.