Super Contributor

Totally agree with you.  Take it off the air!!!!!

Honored Contributor

@Marp wrote:

Yep, there is a war on women all right but it isn't limited to The View it also is being waged right here.

So far women on this thread have called the women of The View:

unintelligent
pretty terrible looking (Joy)
aren't anything to look at (others)
unattractive (Joy)
don't think any of them have room to talk about looks
ugly women (like Joey Behar - no neck, bloated and the face of a hag)

Thanks for pointing out the obvious ....  posts on here denigrating the women on The View ....  and clearly they don't even realize what they are doing!!   

Honored Contributor

@60sgirl wrote:

those women only give props and love to people who are of the same ilk as they are. I know I don't have to tell you what that ilk is

Okay ... I give up  .....   just what "ilk" are you talking about?

Respected Contributor

@Marp wrote:

Yep, there is a war on women all right but it isn't limited to The View it also is being waged right here.

unintelligent
unattractive (Joy)

Well said Marp!

It's amusing to me that the women you reference here don't even see the hypocrisy.  

I'm sure some of them participate in the myriad of threads on this board intended to trash the looks of celebrities, hosts and vendors too.  When criticized they say a woman pretty much "asks for it" when she is in the public eye.

You can't have it both ways, ladies. 

~Enough is enough~
Honored Contributor

'When it comes to discussing p*litics, nobody wins.'  (Just thought of that one.)

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Esteemed Contributor

The View women were all over Don Trump for his snarky comments. Yet they continue to make snarky comments themselves. Yet they are not smart enough to see it. It isn't,t a war on women. It is a war on the opposite party women.

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Honored Contributor

The women ( I use that term loosely) on the View ought to watch the women on Outnumbered. They are attractive, intelligent, see all sides of things, are very classy and poised. They know how to express themselves in a manner that shows caring and thoughtfulness.

Honored Contributor

I have to say - I'm glad I'm not the only one who recognizes that SOME people here are saying things as bad, and worse, as the things quoted from the tv show.

It reminds me of two little kids - 

#1 - You're stupid

#2 - No, YOU'RE stupid

#1 - SHE CALLED ME STUPID

But seriously, and for anybody who doesn't recognize the vast area between one extreme and the other I'm not supporting anything that was said on tv, does it really feel right to say things even more severely wrong than what one is slamming somebody else for saying?

Respected Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@Marp wrote:

unintelligent
unattractive (Joy)

Thanks for pointing out the obvious ....  posts on here denigrating the women on The View ....  and clearly they don't even realize what they are doing!!   

While DonT had a field day with her looks and was chastized for doing it, it's not limited to him.  The View and now turnaround on The View ladies.   

Esteemed Contributor

Okay, I got it..

This is our monthly anti-the View thread.

Keep Your Face To The Sunshine and You Will Not See The Shadow