Honored Contributor

@skatting44 wrote:

Funny , over a yr ago it was all abt how many would accept the vaccine and all the one who said they would refuse to get the vaccine. Looks to me  that many  have been waiting and are happy they won the  vaccine lottery .

@skatting44 

If you remember those who posted about not getting the vaccine over a year ago! I would have had to write a list, and knowing me, I probably would have forgotten long before a year, where i put that list.

Some are blessed(or cursed) with an intact memory, and then there is me. 

The vaccine aside, things I thought I might do a month ago, I have since changed my mind. A year ago? Many. Why? Mostly because i thought more clearly and nixed it.

hckynut 

hckynut(john)
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

My husband and I were given Moderna today.  Thought it might have been J & J but that's ok, we're good!

Honored Contributor

So, @Catty2 , I've been wondering how they do vaccinations in the parking lot.  After the vaccination is administered, do they tell you to drive to another area and sit for 15 or 30 minutes, depending on your stats?

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Respected Contributor

@Mmsfoxxie 

There were several lines of cars.  After my shot I just moved ahead in the line and then another person talked to me and told me to open the windows and stay there for 15 mins.  I was eventually the first car in the line.  She checked on me a few times, gave me a handout with some information and then told me when I was OK to leave.  

Respected Contributor

@Sapphiregal 

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

Honored Contributor

@Catty2 wrote:

I got my first shot of the Pfizer vaccine today.  Go back in 3 weeks for the 2nd shot.  It was in the parking lot of a community college not too far from me.  Very well organized and everyone was so nice.  

@Catty2  I just returned home a bit ago from getting my second shot of the Pfizer vaccine.  So happy and grateful. 🥰

Trusted Contributor

@hckynut wrote:

@Sapphiregal 

Since your thread was at the top of the other threads pertaining to the virus, I thought maybe it would be ok to add something to it.

My wife and I got our 2nd Pfizer shot this morning. What thread do you prefer I let others know if I have any side effects of note?

hckynut(john)

@hckynut  In keeping with the spirit of fewer "Covid Threads" request by the OP, by all means post any and all reactions to your and your wife's vaccine here on this thread.  I think that would be a very good idea that this remain the go to thread for all things COVID-19!

Honored Contributor

@agb80 wrote:

@hckynut wrote:

@Sapphiregal 

Since your thread was at the top of the other threads pertaining to the virus, I thought maybe it would be ok to add something to it.

My wife and I got our 2nd Pfizer shot this morning. What thread do you prefer I let others know if I have any side effects of note?

hckynut(john)

@hckynut  In keeping with the spirit of fewer "Covid Threads" request by the OP, by all means post any and all reactions to your and your wife's vaccine here on this thread.  I think that would be a very good idea that this remain the go to thread for all things COVID-19!

Cute. Woman Very Happy But since she started the thread and had that power, the OP would probably eventually ask the mods to delete it. If there's going to be an ongoing Covid maxi-thread for the near future, I my vote is that someone who is actually in favor of discussing the topic should start it. Just my little old opinion.

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Trusted Contributor

@Porcelainwell.....but we would then have another thread on the subject.  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@agb80 wrote:

@Porcelainwell.....but we would then have another thread on the subject.  Smiley Happy

I can just imagine it. Five years from now I start the thousandth Covid thread called: "Ain't life wonderful now that no one gets Covid anymore?" And someone still poof-bombs the thread by getting all twitchy over something or other.

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr