Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

Re: The Next Chapter in Disclosures

Count in our cigar lover who used his power also. Nothing is surprising. Humans will always sin. 

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Regular Contributor

I thought the topic was men who take what they want without permission. Not consensual acts.

Esteemed Contributor

I thought it was about abuse of power.

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is inappropriate

Honored Contributor

Disclosure is nothing new especially when it comes to young actors, it's so easily swept under the rug. In the past year it has been DISCLOSED that young actresses (under eighteen) had been given LUDE comments and jokes about their bodies and NOTHING WAS DONE ABOUT! This particular lech has been doing this since the 1980's and his wives DID NOTHING about it! 

You Don't Own Me- Leslie Gore
(You don't Know) How Glad I Am- Nancy Wilson
Respected Contributor

@JaneMarple wrote:

Disclosure is nothing new especially when it comes to young actors, it's so easily swept under the rug. In the past year it has been DISCLOSED that young actresses (under eighteen) had been given LUDE comments and jokes about their bodies and NOTHING WAS DONE ABOUT! This particular lech has been doing this since the 1980's and his wives DID NOTHING about it! 

Very true. Let's not forget young beauty pageant contestants who were put through the same thing.

Honored Contributor

@Ms tyrion2 wrote:

@JaneMarple wrote:

Very true. Let's not forget young beauty pageant contestants who were put through the same thing.

Ewwww, I can't imagine having a bloated  gross looking man giving me the eye at my most vulnerable moment, undressing backstage where I wouldn't think beady eyes were giving me the once over.

You Don't Own Me- Leslie Gore
(You don't Know) How Glad I Am- Nancy Wilson
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Yep it seems to be going on in every group of people. 

Respected Contributor

@Maudlynn wrote:

I thought the topic was men who take what they want without permission. Not consensual acts.

Again, this is a crucial distinction.

Men who cheat in a consensual relationship are exhibiting bad behavior. Men who take what they want without consent are criminals.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]