Esteemed Contributor
On 1/5/2015 Jannabelle said:
On 1/5/2015 Love Roses said:

And, in the Kardashian family, there aren't any scholars but they are very successful in their own right. No baby after baby either. Not on the public doles either. No faith is expressed either. They are a family and are close knit as well. I enjoy some of the outfits Kris wears and some that the girls even sport. I also go out to lunch and enjoy a trendy salad and some chat along with a shopping destination. They are more to my liking in the activities they are involved with but yet I am not a fan. The K-girls would never be discouraged from getting training or education if they chose to do so. They inter-act with many at their social levels. To me, that is more well rounded and healthy. To each their own.

Please don't get this convo deleted for standing up for your beliefs. It's not about that at all. The other forum has plenty of that and you are more than welcome to post there.

What other forum, love roses?

Among Friends Forum - prayer requests, two or three others who have faith professing posters and threads.

Never Forget the Native American Indian Holocaust
Esteemed Contributor

Close-knit?
Kris divorced Bruce.
Kim had a 72-day marriage, and her current husband didn't even spend Thanksgiving with them.
Rob is basically a hermit at the moment, trying to working his way out of depression and weight gain. He didn't even attend Kim's wedding (her 3rd).
Kourtney's relationship with her "baby-daddy" is unstable due to his drinking problems.
Khloe is in the process of a divorce, also.

They say they are Christian, hence the frequent "Bible?" question. Their pastor has been on the show.

I am curious about the statement regarding Jessa. Where/when/what was she speaking about - I've never noticed anything like that regarding her, and she has no problem speaking her mind, as she previously said most of the guys who wrote to her Dad wanting to date her were "weirdos!" {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Honored Contributor

Jill is well spoken, Jessa is not.

Honored Contributor
Ben isn't very bright either
Super Contributor
On 1/5/2015 faeriemoon said:
On 1/5/2015 brii said: Ben isn't very bright either

Ben is a dolt.

That's harsh, isn't it? He's 19 years old and in college. I perceive him to be sweet, good natured and as bright as the average person. Neither of you said "I think" or "He seems". Both of you declared your put downs as fact . Tells me a lot about the two of you.

Valued Contributor

And, in the Kardashian family, there aren't any scholars but they are very successful in their own right. No baby after baby either. Not on the public doles either. No faith is expressed either. They are a family and are close knit as well. I enjoy some of the outfits Kris wears and some that the girls even sport. I also go out to lunch and enjoy a trendy salad and some chat along with a shopping destination. They are more to my liking in the activities they are involved with but yet I am not a fan. The K-girls would never be discouraged from getting training or education if they chose to do so. They inter-act with many at their social levels. To me, that is more well rounded and healthy. To each their own.

Please don't get this convo deleted for standing up for your beliefs. It's not about that at all. The other forum has plenty of that and you are more than welcome to post there.

What other forum, love roses?

Among Friends Forum - prayer requests, two or three others who have faith professing posters and threads.

Ok, thanks.
Valued Contributor
On 1/5/2015 YorkieonmyPillow said:

Close-knit?
Kris divorced Bruce.
Kim had a 72-day marriage, and her current husband didn't even spend Thanksgiving with them.
Rob is basically a hermit at the moment, trying to working his way out of depression and weight gain. He didn't even attend Kim's wedding (her 3rd).
Kourtney's relationship with her "baby-daddy" is unstable due to his drinking problems.
Khloe is in the process of a divorce, also.

They say they are Christian, hence the frequent "Bible?" question. Their pastor has been on the show.

I am curious about the statement regarding Jessa. Where/when/what was she speaking about - I've never noticed anything like that regarding her, and she has no problem speaking her mind, as she previously said most of the guys who wrote to her Dad wanting to date her were "weirdos!" {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Kardashian and Duggers are apples and oranges....no comparison.......I am not sure about Jessa, she always sounds very well spoken to me.
Esteemed Contributor

Close-knit?<br /> Kris divorced Bruce.<br /> Kim had a 72-day marriage, and her current husband didn't even spend Thanksgiving with them.<br /> Rob is basically a hermit at the moment, trying to working his way out of depression and weight gain. He didn't even attend Kim's wedding (her 3rd).<br /> Kourtney's relationship with her "baby-daddy" is unstable due to his drinking problems.<br /> Khloe is in the process of a divorce, also.<br /> <br /> They say they are Christian, hence the frequent "Bible?" question. Their pastor has been on the show.<br /> <br /> I am curious about the statement regarding Jessa. Where/when/what was she speaking about - I've never noticed anything like that regarding her, and she has no problem speaking her mind, as she previously said most of the guys who wrote to her Dad wanting to date her were "weirdos!"

Kardashian and Duggers are apples and oranges....no comparison.......I am not sure about Jessa, she always sounds very well spoken to me.

Yes, I believe they are a close knit family. Just because they have issues that aren't like others doesn't mean they are not strongly tied together. Divorces happen and not all involved ever become estranged. BOTH are families. They are going on different paths and have different journeys. No one person can tell another how a real 'family' should be and expect them to follow some dictates. That is not humanly possible.

Never Forget the Native American Indian Holocaust
Valued Contributor

Close-knit?<br /> Kris divorced Bruce.<br /> Kim had a 72-day marriage, and her current husband didn't even spend Thanksgiving with them.<br /> Rob is basically a hermit at the moment, trying to working his way out of depression and weight gain. He didn't even attend Kim's wedding (her 3rd).<br /> Kourtney's relationship with her "baby-daddy" is unstable due to his drinking problems.<br /> Khloe is in the process of a divorce, also.<br /> <br /> They say they are Christian, hence the frequent "Bible?" question. Their pastor has been on the show.<br /> <br /> I am curious about the statement regarding Jessa. Where/when/what was she speaking about - I've never noticed anything like that regarding her, and she has no problem speaking her mind, as she previously said most of the guys who wrote to her Dad wanting to date her were "weirdos!"

Yes, I believe they are a close knit family. Just because they have issues that aren't like others doesn't mean they are not strongly tied together. Divorces happen and not all involved ever become estranged. BOTH are families. They are going on different paths and have different journeys. No one person can tell another how a real 'family' should be and expect them to follow some dictates. That is not humanly possible.

I don't know how close they are, I just think both families have different lifestyles, different goals.