Respected Contributor

That gopher is now a marked man

I HATE gophers..............I really do.......we've had the gopher wars going on most of the summer.........bought all kinds of traps, finally found one that works pretty good..........so we were out the other morning setting the traps and caught one about an hour after we had set the trap.........but noticed a back fill on the other trap..........pretty smart gopher.....told hubs, hey you're dealing with a smart one out there, better come look..... while he was looking at the trap, I decided to water my plants on the patio and went to get the hose and right as I almost got to it hit another gopher hole the dog had been digging at...........down I go..........my ankle had rolled and right as I hit the ground I heard my ankle make three very loud cracking sounds..........first thing that went through my mind upon hearing those cracks........ohhhhhhhhhh that's not good.......but then when I went to get up I couldn't.......now I know it's not good..........went to the emergency room and my foot/ankle is broken in three spots..........now I have a stupid cast on my foot, I don't do well with crutches, I've fallen four times trying to use the stupid things....called off the fourth because I can't do anything, I'm stuck.............I HATE BEING SICK...........I HATE ANYTHING SLOWING ME DOWN..............AND I HATE BEING HELPLESS.............PLUS I HATE GOPHERS.........................................raven

We're not in Kansas anymore ToTo