Honored Contributor

If someone bought the TSV and the 4 inserts plus the pendant it would be $520 with all the S&H even if you bought them in one order and got the shipping discounts. And that does not even include earrings or the ring. Whew - that is a lot of $$$ for silver jewelry with inexpensive stones.

Honored Contributor

Actually, I'm kind of surprised that this wasn't some sort of an auto-delivery option where you would receive a different insert every few months……at a discounted price, of course!!!!

Esteemed Contributor

Carolyn Pollack mentioned she didn't want people to have to wait for their pieces, hence no auto delivery. It does add up when you start adding pieces. I hope everyone who did purchase them, enjoys them and wears them in good health.

Valued Contributor

They are really pretty though. And solid silver for a change. Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

Yes maybe, but, try buying this in Santa Fe and believe me, $500 for the bracelet alone would be the price. I've been to some of the artisan fairs, Indian fairs, and the prices at those make Carolyn's offerings very reasonable indeed.

Honored Contributor

It's not just about the materials, it's about the artistry and beauty of the piece.

I think the American West line has some lovely pieces, and for less than you'd pay if you purchased them elsewhere.

Super Contributor
On 7/4/2014 KittyLouWhoToo said:

It's not just about the materials, it's about the artistry and beauty of the piece.

I think the American West line has some lovely pieces, and for less than you'd pay if you purchased them elsewhere.

Depends what you mean by "elsewhere." I often find CP items cheaper, elsewhere.

Respected Contributor

I like the fact that I'm getting such different looks for a fraction of what it would cost to buy a complete cuff with each different stone or insert. I love the metal work of the cuff and the turquoise piece. I bought the Rhodonit insert as well. That gives me great looks that will work with most of my wardrobe. I already have southwest earrings that will work.

I like having the insert available now and not having to wait for it.

I think it's very worth the price.

Regular Contributor
I think the term "expensive" is relative - what is expensive to you, may be nothing to another person. I spend a lot of money on really good food, shoes, bags and facial care. I think you are very harsh to judge others - and have NEVER seen a soft side of you, But,I believe it's there - and will encourage you to share that side of you!! Smiley Happy. And I am giving you a big hug - right now!!! Smiley Happy
Respected Contributor
On 7/4/2014 Kellin said: I think the term "expensive" is relative - what is expensive to you, may be nothing to another person. I spend a lot of money on really good food, shoes, bags and facial care. I think you are very harsh to judge others - and have NEVER seen a soft side of you, But,I believe it's there - and will encourage you to share that side of you!! Smiley Happy. And I am giving you a big hug - right now!!! Smiley Happy

HEY there kellin. Long time, no see. Hope all is well with you!Smile