Esteemed Contributor

Pretty bracelet but it's not in my budget. I like SW jewelry and the design is nice.

Enjoy !

Super Contributor
On 7/4/2014 Kellin said: I think the term "expensive" is relative - what is expensive to you, may be nothing to another person. I spend a lot of money on really good food, shoes, bags and facial care. I think you are very harsh to judge others - and have NEVER seen a soft side of you, But,I believe it's there - and will encourage you to share that side of you!! Smiley Happy. And I am giving you a big hug - right now!!! Smiley Happy

agreed! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}

Regular Contributor
Hi Cody! I miss chatting with you! Hope you and your family are well. I sure miss chatting with you! I got really sick last year - came down with RA - I am now back to my Zumba, yoga and cycling! Methotrexate has really changed my life, it is very toxic on the liver! But, I don't think the quality of my life would be this good without it, - much love to you! Xoxo. P.s. Anyone who has info on a better RX please share! And Ford' I I love you and admire you so much!
Respected Contributor
I liked it, but I don't buy that type of thing. I was surprised at the high price of the additional pieces.
Respected Contributor
Now that I reread the OP, maybe I am thinking of another item. I saw a bracelet/cuff.
Respected Contributor
On 7/4/2014 VanSleepy said: Now that I reread the OP, maybe I am thinking of another item. I saw a bracelet/cuff.

A cuff was the TSV. The center piece of the cuff is a magnetic insert and there were 4 or 5 additional insert discs that could each be ordered separately.

The great thing about southwestern jewelry, at least for me, is that just about every piece can work well with so many other pieces. I'm not a "matchy matchy" person, so I rarely buy sets.

Respected Contributor
On 7/4/2014 Buck-i-Nana said:
On 7/4/2014 VanSleepy said: Now that I reread the OP, maybe I am thinking of another item. I saw a bracelet/cuff.

A cuff was the TSV. The center piece of the cuff is a magnetic insert and there were 4 or 5 additional insert discs that could each be ordered separately.

The great thing about southwestern jewelry, at least for me, is that just about every piece can work well with so many other pieces. I'm not a "matchy matchy" person, so I rarely buy sets.

Yes, that's what I saw. I really liked it.
Respected Contributor

Some people have the money. Either way... I don't have occasion to wear what I already have, so I quit buying. Still love to look, some of it is very nice and pretty to look at.