Valued Contributor

sometimes, i feel kind of mean....

I just have to say that----why don't we use our REAL names? maybe I will and start at post number and you can make fun and not even know I' m Sylvia
Super Contributor

Re: sometimes, i feel kind of mean....

I've Googled my name, and it's fairly common. So, even if I posted under my real name, it wouldn't really matter,

Valued Contributor

do you ever feel mean??? Smiley Happy)). I have a couple of pen names I've used for writing purposes ---hmmmmmm--------actually I'm also kind of laughing
Respected Contributor

Me, too.

If you have a garden and a library, you have everything you need.--Marcus Tullius Cicero
Valued Contributor

I value authencity -------I don't like game-playing----one of those things that make me grouchy
Honored Contributor

Grouchy. Yes. Mean? No. IMO there is never a valid reason to be mean.
Super Contributor

I always thought "sylvia home at last" was about a cat or dog from a shelter, that had found its forever home. I thought it was sweet, but apparently it's wrong {#emotions_dlg.crying} Lots of people here have nics that sound like people's names, but are really their pets' names.

Super Contributor

On 7/4/2014 Clover29 said:

I always thought "sylvia home at last" was about a cat or dog from a shelter, that had found its forever home. I thought it was sweet, but apparently it's wrong {#emotions_dlg.crying} Lots of people here have nics that sound like people's names, but are really their pets' names.

Clover: You are not wrong. It is about a shelter cat. hth

Honored Contributor

I thought it was because she was in the hospital for a long time and was finally able to come home...

Super Contributor

On 7/4/2014 brii said:

I thought it was because she was in the hospital for a long time and was finally able to come home...

sylvia posted a pic of the kitty she rescued from a shelter - somebody once asked her what her nic meant.