Valued Contributor

@songbird Aw that look of crazy, look mom I'm about to zoomie all over the house, and jump from couch to table... lol. So cute.

Occasional Contributor

@Spurt wrote:

.....there seems to be a certain time of day/night when cats go wild...this kitty looks the clock has struck the cat "wild feline" time....Que up that song by Prince...."LET'S GO CRAZY"!

Yes! This is so true lol!

Respected Contributor

@fourpaws56 wrote:

@vermint I am sure you are correct, that kitty is just being mischievous. Here is a picture of my Russian Blue,she is looking at me like really? another picture Mom?

@fourpaws56  Your Russian Blue girl is magnificent!

Honored Contributor

That's a beautiful cat!

Honored Contributor

I was thinking the other day how Bill the cat is orange and my very first cat (Tabitha) was orange.  That was many, many years ago not long after I was married (over 50 years ago).

Bill the cat and Katie the cat are the last cats I'll probably have.  I'm 72 and hopefully they'll live for a long time.

So, I've come full circle.  Along the way I've had Penelope, Annabelle, Cleopatra (Cleo), Fabio (Bo) and many others.

I know we're not supposed to have favorites on our babies but (whispering) "Bill is my favorite of all the cats I've been mom to".

He drives me the craziest but !@#$% I do love that cat.

Here's to all of us cat lovers....we are special and THEY are even more special!Heart

Honored Contributor

@fourpaws56 wrote:

@vermint I am sure you are correct, that kitty is just being mischievous. Here is a picture of my Russian Blue,she is looking at me like really? another picture Mom?

@fourpaws56

Make an appointment Mom!

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Contributor

Cats make funny faces! Cute! Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@fourpaws56@I thought the cat had been in the ******...lol

Honored Contributor

"  as he crept through the cushions, no one knew he was there, the invisible cat in the cushion, once again would be his saving grace, for the quick pounce!!!"    LOL.