Honored Contributor

Sister saw on TV where people are wanting  Duchess Meghan 's freckles, so, they're having them tattooed on their faces !

She's making them popular and now lots of folks are trying to copy her.

Think she saw it on ET

Valued Contributor
Ugh. If we were meant to have freckles, big boobs, bodacious butts and on and on; our inherited genes and/or God would have given them to us.

I'm so happy with who and what I am that I don' t need to tat on fake freckles or chase down the Kardashian family plastic surgeon to give me bits and pieces I clearly wasn't intended to have.

Sadly, some have lost their minds chasing idealized "beauty."
Honored Contributor

Sad, isn't it ?

Honored Contributor
Had a lot of them when I was younger but they have faded over the years. Can’t imagine getting a tat for freckles,
Esteemed Contributor

Totally ridiculous!!

Honored Contributor

My freckles left when I moved from sunny So Cal to the PNW.

Contributor

So true lol 

Trusted Contributor

And there have been those that have them that try to lighten or fade them.  If it makes a person happy so be it.  My guess is there are very few women who haven't tried something to change or improve their appearance. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Its Me LuLuBelle2 wrote:
Ugh. If we were meant to have freckles, big boobs, bodacious butts and on and on; our inherited genes and/or God would have given them to us.

I'm so happy with who and what I am that I don' t need to tat on fake freckles or chase down the Kardashian family plastic surgeon to give me bits and pieces I clearly wasn't intended to have.

Sadly, some have lost their minds chasing idealized "beauty."

Woman LOLHeartWoman Very HappyWoman LOL

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Respected Contributor

Crazy!  IMO