Frequent Contributor

I just want to send a big Thank you to Alice in Customer Care.  She was able to help me with an issue I was having with a return.

I really appreciate all her help getting this resolved.

Honored Contributor

@Squirt60    Thank you for taking time to commend Alice for her great customer service. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
QVC Customer Care

@Squirt60 wrote:

I just want to send a big Thank you to Alice in Customer Care.  She was able to help me with an issue I was having with a return.

I really appreciate all her help getting this resolved.

@Squirt60 Thank you for the shoutout for Alice, we will make sure she is recognized. 

Susan 

Trusted Contributor

I've always had good experiences with customer service  I find them very helpful. 

Super Contributor

Re: Thank you, Alice

[ Edited ]

@Susan-QVC - extend my thanks to Wayne.  With his help I was able to join the ITKWD facebook page (David's cookbook offer) and today my BWB gift bag arrived.  The help from your dept is much appreciated.  

QVC Customer Care

Thank you @new nickname 4 for your shout out to Wayne. I will make sure he is recognized and I'm sure he will appreciate it.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

ITA...the social team always does a great job getting issues resolved....👏👏👏

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

Hey @Spurt, if the "Social" Team is so great, why do you suppose they never throw any parties for us? 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Kachina624 wrote:

Hey @Spurt, if the "Social" Team is so great, why do you suppose they never throw any parties for us? 

@Kachina624 

Because there's no money in the Social Team's "social budget" ....QVC probably spends that money on the DV "Happy Dance" mugs....so no party with our Social Team friends...😉😄😄😄

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Respected Contributor

I hope at least they get in on the Q birthday party!   The Q social team is the best.   Alice, Beth, Susan, Melvin, Wayne, and any others that always assist.  Thank you!