Esteemed Contributor

Any issues buying from Overstock?

I saw a decorative Garden Bridge that I am in love with for my garden. I checked Amazon, Wayfair, Walmart and Home Depot...

Overstock has if for 40.00 cheaper and free shipping too.

I've never dealt with them before and I was thinking it might be better to spend the extra 40.00 at Amazon and have no hassles....

Anyone purchase from them lately?

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Any issues buying from Overstock?

It's been a while since I've ordered from them but I never had any issues when I did.

Trusted Contributor

I have purchased a few things from them and my experience has been great.  They have great customer service also. 

Valued Contributor

I just ordered a quilt from Overstock a couple weeks ago.  Ordered on a Sunday and was delivered on Thursday.

Never had a problem with them and you can easily returned something if you don't like it.

Honored Contributor

Over the past two or three years I have ordered two bathroom vanities from them.  I think I also bought a mirror and light fixtures for the bathroom from them.

Delivery was on time, and the delivery company was great.  I had no problems.  I'm not sure if I've ev er needed to return anything to them.

Day after day the whole day through, wherever my road inclined, four feet said 'I'm coming with you!' and trotted along behind. Kipling

Respected Contributor

@Nataliesgramma  I've ordered from them a few times with no problems at all...and, in fact, just placed an order this morning!

Respected Contributor

Yes. They sent the item I ordered but in the wrong color. Called and they said to send it back. I told them since it was their fault I was not taking the item to the post office (or ups I forgot which) as it was a big box item. They said they would pick it up, just not know when. I did not want to leave the purchase out for days so I argued with them and they finally narrowed the time for pick up to a day. This was an exchange for the color I originally wanted. The item they sent was the wrong color AGAIN.. I bought the item for a few dollars more on another site and received the correct color. Not a good experience.

Trusted Contributor

I've ordered around 6 times from them over the years. The last purchase was 3-4 months ago...  A shelving unit, it arrived early  and in good condition.

I've never had any issues with them, and my sister orders from them a lot ! 

~love hard~~play hard~~be kind~~~life is short~
Respected Contributor

None.  Have ordered a few times.  I always shop around because these online vendors tend to sell the same or similar merchandise and sometimes the prices or sales can save some $$$.  I've used Overstock, Wayfair, HayNeedle and some others - never had any problems.  Amazon ain't the only tree in the forest.  Woman Tongue

Flowers are nature's way of laughing
Regular Contributor

@jellyBEAN  I agree and Amazon can sometimes, many times, be more expensive than other sites.  So worth it to shop around.