Esteemed Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

Terri is a newer host.  I remember her on As the World Turns a long, long time ago.  IMO she is proof that being an actress on tv doesn't always translate to doing other jobs on tv well.

I saw part of the show and it was typical Terri.  Since she's newer, she's on the overnight hours so she better learn to be her best regardless of what time she's on or she may be stuck in that time slot or not be around long.  

@Lipstickdiva  ..... I really am surprised that she is still around 🙃

Honored Contributor

I haven't seen Terri in awhile, but I seem to like Katrina Zish (not sure about her last name).

Courtney Webb's energy, too.

I just looked...........this post is auto saved............

I believe that I wanted to add that I mistakenly mistook Terri's name with Alli Carr (?), the  new-ish petite host with long dark hair.

Anyway, to reply to O/P's initial discussion/post, I like Terri and see her often.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Contributor

Terri was also on One Life to Live. I find her refreshing.

Honored Contributor

I haven't seen Terri that many times live since she has been on the Q, but I loved her on ATWT, as Katy!  You never know what is being said in the host's ear when they are on the air!

Trusted Contributor

I like her!  She's actually one of the newer hosts I can watch.

Occasional Contributor

I think Terri Conn is adorable. I like her because she's not so polished and isn't annoying like Amy and Kristen. She seems to doing a wonderful job and if she makes a little mistake. I like how she just continues on with a smile.

Honored Contributor

'Oh, wait'............Yes, I do like Terri Conn.  Watched her show(s) last evening/early morning.

In my mind, I had confused her name with another host (petite, long brown hair).

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).

There are a lot of things that go on behind the scenes with all the hosts, regardless whether they are seasoned hosts or an "in training" one.  I once head Mary Beth say it really took awhile to get used to hearing her show producer talk into her ear piece, repeat it to the audience, converse with the product representatives , taste food, etc.  I've seen Terri's acting, and I liked her.  I'm going to give her time to get broken in.  As to working the overnight hours, don't all new hosts get to work them?  I've even seen some of the veterans even work night shifts!  Dan Hughs has joked about that when he has taken his turn at the helm!   Some of the women who work them do so because those time slots work better with their families, as well as being new.  I would be crazy nervous in the beginning!  Can you imagine doing this job in front of millions of folks all the time?  I applaud all the hosts who do this!!!

Occasional Contributor

I like her a lot. She is very genuine and not fake like Courtney Khondabi or Courtney Cason. 

Honored Contributor

@mrs abarca wrote:

I like her a lot. She is very genuine and not fake like Courtney Khondabi or Courtney Cason. 

She seems kind and genuine as you state @mrs abarca .  I don't find Khondabi to be genuine at all.